Buy them or skip them?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Buy them or skip them?

• I'll buy the Comic Book Pack #2
    • I'll buy the Cobra Urban Assault Set
    • I'll buy multiple Cobra Urban Assault Sets
    • Buy them both!
    • Skip them both!

I don't really agree with much of this review. I think the Urban set is fantastic. You just have to get past Storm Shadow and the rest is great. The Comic three pack might not be the most usable figures in my Joe room, but I love them all the same. In fact they still hold the place of honor on my dresser until something better comes along to take their place.

I have to disagree with some of your opinions about the Urban Assault set but as for the Comic Book #2 set I couldn't agree with you more. I'm not really going to buy a UA set. I'll aim only the Nullfier and Night Creeper and i'll skip the Comic Book #2 set. The only thing Snake Eyes would be good for is using his head for a COBRA De Aco custom.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE