Trailbreaker

Sunstreaker

Grapple

Hoist

Inferno

Skids

Ironhide

Ratchet

I put them in order as to my rankings :)

Also why are the molds that werent made twice (ie. Hound, mirage, wheeljack) so popular?

I think they are special b/c they are unique, i.e. no other transformer available transforms like they do. True, Streak and Prowl look differently but they transform the exact same way. Jazz is technically unique, but his transformation is very similar to the Fairlady mold.

I got my Hound in from BBTS and I am just amazed how bad @$$ he is. His transformation is complex if you realize that he was made in the early 80's. Of course, he is a brick, but wasn't most of the early G1?

As far as Rank...based on when I was a kid

Sunstreaker

Sideswipe

Trailbreaker

Tracks

Wheeljack

Inferno

Bluestreak

Mirage

Hound

Grapple

Jazz

Prowl

Mirage

Hoist

Skids

Ironhide and Ratchet are a tie for dead last.

My mom wouldn't buy me Smokescreen or Red Alert b/c she said they were the same toys as I had. She also wouldn't buy me any of the coneheads except for Dirge, and I really had to beg for him.

Meh, alright, rankedfrom favorite to least favorite...But this is really hard! I really love 'em all! ;)...:

Sunstreaker

Red Alert

Grapple

Tracks

Smokescreen

Bluestreak

Prowl

Mirage

Skids

Jazz

Sideswipe

Hound

Inferno

Wheeljack

Trailbreaker

Hoist

Ratchet

Ironhide

Ratchet is higher than Ironhide because you can pretend he's a medic drone...Or something...

Now for the Minibots just for the sheer heck of it...:

Gears

Bumblebee

Cliffjumper

Seaspray

Huffer

Windcharger

Powerglide

Beachcomber

Cosmos

Brawn - Never had 'em.

Toy wise I always found Tracks to be the coolest. Especially the opening cockpit was one of my favorite features. Also the hybrid winged car mode. Gave it lots of play value. The alt mode is so good. Worst is definitely the Ironhide/ Ratchet duo.

These are my opinions now, having most of them. When I was a kid, Sideswipe would be on top, as the Lamborghini was my favorite car in the world. Tracks would have been way down the list, since I had some bizzare hatred of that particular incarnation of Corvette.

Prowl

Tracks

Bluestreak

Sideswipe

Mirage

Trailbreaker

Jazz

Inferno

Hound

Wheeljack

Sunstreaker

Smokescreen

Skids

Red Alert

Grapple

Ironhide

Hoist

Ratchet

I'm surprised how much love Smokescreen is getting here. I've always thought, and most people I've shown my collection agree with me, that Smokescreen is the least of the 280Z brothers. I just think the color scheme is kinda goofy, and the other two look a whole lot better, especially Prowl.