Decent Night Raven Price

Crimson Twins

Don't listen to the people who tell you it's a bad price, Mike. I don't know what price guide they subscribe to, but let's face it - GI Joe collecting is an expensive hobby. Do you really want to spend 5.00 on a Destro because it's 'a steal' even though it's f**ked up? No.

Spend the money, it's a fair price.The avergae on eBay (which is average for all sellers, including brick and mortar comic stores) is between $60-80.00

If it's complete and in decent shape - Go for it.

Tom

If i could get a Night Raven (complete mind you with Strato Viper), for $50, is that a good price.  Please don't tell me, if I want to spend that much, then it's a good price.  Would YOU spend $50 on a Near Mint Night Raven?

Would I? Depends on a number of factors so I can't answer that. If it's in good condition (scratches, breaks, etc) then YOU should get it. Who cares what someone else would pay for it? You have a mind of your own, use it.

Sorry but I can't stand when someone makes a "is this a good price?" thread. You already know if you can afford and if you want to buy it...you don't need confirmation to spend your own money on something you want. If, at the end of the day, you still have a roof over your head and can buy food, buy whatever you want to buy.

Normally I see complete ones go for over $100. Big Bad Toy Store has one for $120!! So, I'm really leaning towards getting it. I just have no where to ship it to. Wife's moving soon, and if it comes out here, I got to find a way to take it back with me.

crimson twins, would you like me to hold the raven for you??? haha no seriously, i would hold it for you until you got back from iraq if you need me to! i am a man of honor...really!! or am i??? hahahahahaha

I would pay $50 for a complete Night Raven.At the Joecon,some retailers were selling them for around $75 and they weren't even complete.My brother and I were looking at one for a while and contemplating it,I have to say that I'm glad we DIDN'T buy it though because of its $75 price tag and the fact that we just couldn't put our heart out to spending that much on a vehicle we weren't so crazy about.

If you REALLY want it,go for it.But if you're having second thoughts...then just take a step back or something.Personally,I'm at the point in my Joe collecting habits where I'm going to be saving up for all the *NEW* stuff coming out instead of spending more on the old.

if i didnt have one, i'd pay $50.00 for it. i bid on a few on ebay but always lost out, they usually went for like 70ish. i picked mine up at the joe con for 30 and a tomahawk for 35, both complete. i just happened to get lucky, but 50 is definitely a good price especially if its complete and in nice condition.

Personally,I'm at the point in my Joe collecting habits where I'm going to be saving up for all the *NEW* stuff coming out instead of spending more on the old.

I hear you there, this is what I am doing also, saving for the new stuff coming out. Especially for that crimson sabotage.

Well guys, I just found out what warrants the $50 price tag. It is a great condition toy. Looks almost new except for some dust, which I could easily take care of. I got to looking at it though, and it's missing the flight pod. OOPS! I don't know how I oversaw that glaring mistake before. Oh well. $50 still seems like a good price because I know I could snag a flight pod on eBay when I get back. I'll probably scoop it up.

okay.. let me help you out.. I think 50 bucks is a decent price, not a good one.

for me, 40 bucks would be a good price. Unless it is unassembled or something like that.. than 50 bucks would be cheap!

as for the BBTS prices, don't go by them ever, ever.. they are a great store and all, but they overprice their vintage GiJoe stuff horribly.