Rah 6-pack Ideas

Pit Viper

OK I realize that most of these molds probably aren't avaible but there are some ideas for 6-Packs that would be pure gold.

COBRA ARCTIC ASSAULT

Ice-Viper x2

Snow Serpent v1 x4

All figures would come with their original gear though I may throw in an extra AK-47 for both of the Ice-Vipers. Their colors would be close to the originals but not exactly the same. Kind of like the version 2 Tomax and Xamot figure were.

DESTRO'S IRON GENADIER FORCES

Destro v2 x1

Iron Grenadier v1 x5

I picture this Destro having a silver head rather than gold and thus replacing the rest of the gold on Destro and the Iron Grenadiers with silver. Maybe make the IG's masks silver instead of red too. They would all come with their original acessories though I's give Destro the pistol that came with the original in addition to his sword. They would all have the Destro dagger isignia on their arms.

DESTRO'S IRON GRENADIER FORCES 2

Metal Head v2 x1

Annihilator x1

T.A.R.G.A.T. x1

Undertow x1

Wild Boar x1

Ferret x1

Again all these figures would gove with their original gear accept for Metal Head who I'd give his original gear to. I'd also put them all in more "Iron Grenadier" looking colors. Picture the Annihilator where the ornage is silver or gold and the purple is black. They would all have the Destro dagger isignia on their arms.

COBRA VIPER CORPS

Viper v1 x6

This set would come with 6 original Vipers (with their original legs even). Most of them would be colored to look almost exactly like their original counterparts and come with their original acessories. Two of the Vipers however would have an alternate color patter to show that they are "squad leaders" or "officers". I'd probably throw in a division patch of some kind on their helmet or somewhere too.

An eel or hydro Viper 6 pack would be cool.

i agree with the the viper pack. be nice to have original legs but original colors would do just fine.

Command six pack-Serpentor, Cobra Commander, Destro v3, Major bludd, Baroness and the twins.

Iron Grenadier-Destro V2, Voltar or Darlkon, Metal head and 3 iron Grenadiers. v1

Essential operations-dr mindbender v2, 2xTeleviper, 2xTechno-viper

Dreadnoks-yeah respect to the convention ones but any set without torch just ain't dread to me.

Torch, Ripper, Buzzer, Monkey Wrench, Gnawhyde, Roadpig(in blue pants like everyone else)

Swat 6 pack

Yeah. The original Eel would kicks ass. Maybe thrown in a Hydro-Viper or 2 (in gray) just to mix things up.

Command six pack-Serpentor, Cobra Commander, Destro v3, Major bludd, Baroness and the twins.

That's 7.

Iron Grenadier-Destro V2, Voltar or Darlkon, Metal head and 3 iron Grenadiers. v1

I'd love to see Voltar in black rather than pink but as a dead character I did not include him. Same with Darklon.

I'd like a Joe arctic set using the old Snow Job body as a base and using the new Comic Book heads. Kind of an extension to the Comic book pack #2.

I also like Pit Vipers first IG set idea.

That sounds cool, but how about the orignal Iceberg's body instead? I'm getting kind of tired of that Snow Job body.

My idea for the greatest 6 pack TRU exclusive EVER!

would be this

Clutch v1 painted just the same as 1982 x1

Clutch v1 with the snow job chest and arms (artic clutch) x1

Clutch v1 nascar drivers uniform x1

Clutch v1 greese stained coveralls (greese monkey clutch) x1

Clutch v1 tuxedo (007 clutch) x1

Clutch v1 in a speedo (day at the beach clutch) x1

these would all be the version 1 head just with new sculpted bodies! i would kill for this set!!!!

TM

Yeah. The original Eel would kicks ass. Maybe thrown in a Hydro-Viper or 2 (in gray) just to mix things up.

That's 7.

I'd love to see Voltar in black rather than pink but as a dead character I did not include him. Same with Darklon.

good then. i just invented the 7 pack. it could cost 24.99/ #US1#

Python Command set:

Crimson twins

Crimson Guards(x2)

Viper (x2)

Python command set 2:

Serpentor

Baroness

Cobra Soldier (x2)

Cobra Officer (x2)

* all of the above in the black-and-red snakeskin pattern

retro-color set for joes never offered in the original 82-83 olive drab:

Recondo

Dial-Tone

Flint

Gung Ho

Roadblock

Wetsuit

Too bad they don't have the molds for IG and Destro.

The one I'm looking forward to is a Crimson Guard 6 pack.

For army builders, I think that if they don't have the mold, they should make a new one. Army builders would probably pay for themselves and be profitable in the first run. Destro v2 + Iron Grenadier (x5) would sell like crazy.

In addition to the IG set, I'd like something with the Night Creepers and Night Vipers.

Also, those "Booster" sets are a good idea. I'd love to see NF2 version of Shockwave, Hit & Run, Repeater, Low-Light (v1), Rock n Roll (v2) and Bullhorn, as most of these are some of my favorite molds. Original colors in a comic 3-pack would be even better.

I have two ideas of 6-packs that outta be done:

Night Force:

NF Shockwave

NF Muskrat

Low-Light(the one with the black beard and mustache repainted)

Barricade

Barrel Roll(in a RAH sculpt based on the Spytroops version)

a new member

COBRA night ops:

Night Viper

Shadow Viper

Night Vulture

Major Bludd(using the Battle Corps mold/2000 mold)

Black Out(done RAH style)

a repainted Swamp Viper

Then use them as different characters. Make Voltar Destro's Sergeant Major and Darklon as his son or a new troop whose outfit was patterned after Darklon's to honor him.

Thats of course assuming Hasbro even has access to the molds. Which we dont know.

Then use them as different characters. Make Voltar Destro's Sergeant Major and Darklon as his son or a new troop whose outfit was patterned after Darklon's to honor him.

Thats of course assuming Hasbro even has access to the molds. Which we dont know.

I think most fans would hate them being renamed as other characters. I'd rather just seem them done even if they are dead than renamed.

Remember when Hasbro let us vote on what figure packs we wanted to see? I recall one of the possible names being "General Voltar".

I figured a Crimson Gurad pack would be a natural. Tomax and Xamot and four of the new CG's or maybe Tomax and Xamot, two CG's and Two CG Immortals.

I wouldn't want to see the Twins in a CG pack. That would be two useless figures per pack for those who army build. I'd rather see the Battle Corps "Crimson Guard Commanders" and Immortals.

CG man. And Viper. Those are the only ones that they have yet to do a solid 6 pack of that I would buy twenty of.

I'd like some 6 packs of like Special Mission Brazil 2 with Lady Jaye, Recondo, Zap, Leatherneck, Flash, and Rock N Roll in rain forest fatigues.

A Sky Patrol set would rock too. Airborne, Ripcord, Skydive, Altitude, Crazy Legs, Drop Zone.

A sky Patrol set would be setter done as six all new characters, like the original. Hasbro created ONE new head for the Infantry pack. Im not sure if theyd be so gung-ho to spend the scratch of SIX new sculpted heads, helmets and weapons. Be great if they could, but seeing as its a stor exclusive and not a widespread retail item like the three packs, I doubt theyd view it cost effective.

If we cant get all-new heads, at least use most of the new-sculpt RAHC heads. Side Track, Sideswipe, Lifeline, Leatherneck, Surefire and Crossfire. All decent sculpts that ought to get a second chance.

Parachutes would be out of the question entirely. But if they can each get a rig like Ripcord or Crazylegs, that ought to work out better.

As for Mission Brazil, one of them simply HAS to be the Navy SEAL Shipwreck, done up in silver plastic like Wet-Suit was before him. Maybe a new frankenstein of Claymore

I think most fans would hate them being renamed as other characters. I'd rather just seem them done even if they are dead than renamed.

Not sure what youd base that assumption off of. Hasbro has in fact used straight repaints of figures as completely different charactrs quite often. And since theyre in the same organization it wouldnt be unlikely to have them wearing costumes their predecessors. Maybe all IG generals wear that same uniform style. Destros mask has been worn by his father, so if you used Darklons mold as his heir, then it would be logical for him to follow a similar doctrine. The Clan Destro IS steeped in tradition after all.

All it takes is a little imagination, thats all. As long as the figures are detailed well and their backgrounds are reasonably well handled, then thats all that really matters.

Hasbro sold the Darklon mold (along with Secto Viper, Moto Viper, Strato Viper) to Olmec, See Bronze Bombers

I doubt we'll see any of these again ....... @grumpy@

I figured a Crimson Gurad pack would be a natural. Tomax and Xamot and four of the new CG's or maybe Tomax and Xamot, two CG's and Two CG Immortals.

I wouldn't want to see the Twins in a CG pack. That would be two useless figures per pack for those who army build. I'd rather see the Battle Corps "Crimson Guard Commanders" and Immortals.

Hell Yeah!!!!!

Preach on Pit Viper.