Who's Getting The New Seacons?

Rattrrap Primal

Not me. For one thing, I don't like the colors and seriously wish hasbro would fire whoever keeps picking ugly colors for the Universe line. Secondly I don't appreciate Wal-Mart's hell-bent destruction of the competition, and think Hasbro is a liar for claiming to give less support to them and more to support the struggling competition.

Heh, i didnt say i actually wanted it, justt that i'd rather get it than the TFU ones....the tfu ones looks like barney ate the teletubbies and puked em out all over the seacons

sorry, that was my best description for the colours.

i don't get it? why don't they just do the original paint app and make it a reissue?

Cause then they'd have limit it to TRU and have it priced extremely high? This way they sell more...not taking the gross colours into consideration, of course @haha@

Man you guys are on crack. From the pictures, I have to say his new colors look way better than the old. The Purple looks ALOT better than the Teal Blue. The color of TEAL needed to die in the 80's.

On crack? It's a matter of opinion. The U colors are heinious, but I'll be purchasing them. The teal and purple blends together way better than the violet and orange. @smilepunch@ The universe colors are literatelly an eye sore to me, but I know my siblings are fans of the seacons.

I'm going to try and get a set over from the USA one way or another. It's annoying, as I'm sure Hasbro said that Store Exclusives would only be repaints... but we haven't heard about these figs being released anywhere else! :(

The colours may be a bit bright - I'm sure any self respecting robot in disguise would have chosen slightly more subtle colours, but this baby is going to really shine under UV light!!

I'd rather go to the trouble of tracking down a BW2/Neo God Neptune set, hes got the best colour scheme of the 3, even if he is missing a member.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/subtoy2.asp?...?Queryid=jbw127

But be prepared to spend a pretty penny for it...:(

thank goodness i already have Piranacon and God Neptune....... @smilepunch@ waiting on the wal mart set to come out, but seriously tho i wish they just paint the seacons in their original colors and reissue them... @smilepunch@