Question For Those W "the Batman" Figs

bullseye

Does Joker, Bruce Wayne and Inline Deluxe Batman come on a card that does NOT have "G1" on it (look at the peg hook on the back of the card)?

Also, did Mattel ever fix the Green BB Robin error? The descriptions on the back (1. and 2.) point to the wrong items.

Thanks,

--Aaron

If you don't or can't reply then why do it???

I am interested... this is a discussion forum... that should be good enough.

If you have these figs... look at the product # on the back of the card on the peg hook and you will understand.

--Aaron

It is more like... I am a variant collector and I am super-obsessive about owning everything out there... so I need to know if they exist so I can look for them and buy them.

Why do some people always assume the worst? A quick seearch on my username would have produced similar posts including those where I have posted pics of variations.

Apology accepted in advance,

--Aaron

Yeah, like I'm going to apologize for anything.

Seriously though, to answer your question I have the Bruce and Zip Batman and they both have G1. Where did you get the idea that there would be a different one?

Aaron, I haven't seen any differences on the cards yet. If I do I'll let you know. Also I think it was you who had asked me about my GL not having his ring...So I just wanted to say the Morph Gear Green Lantern...I've yet to see one that does have his ring painted. So that should be no problem for you to find either.

PJ