Python Patrol Vehicle Question

Crimson Twins

I'm a big fan of Python Patrol. I was going through looking at all their old vehicles. (Not like they got any new ones. HINT, HINT) I got to wondering. I noticed they have the A.S.P. That's all fine and dandy, but they got nothing to pull the darn thing. I was wondering if there were other Python Patrol vehicles made that never made it to the states, or if there were plans for other vehicles, and it just didn't pan out?

#US1#

From what I'm aware of, there was just the three Python Patrol Vehicles. I too, find it odd that they did not release a vehicle with a tow hitch for the ASP, but then again, most of the "patrols" were just simple repaint waves with minimal thought put into them. And 1988/89 was a BAD year for Hasbro...

It's really not built to tow anything in that it doesn't have a solid back to it. It has the compartment in the back for a Cobra to sit and fire the rear gun, so something being towed behind wouldn't make much sense. Plus, it's a fast attack vehicle. Towing would just defeat the purpose of the vehicle. Man, I love the Stun. Must get more.

Here's hoping they put some new ones out. Hopefully they won't be remakes of current vehicles. Wouldn't mind seeing a Ferret done Python Patrol. I've always loved the Ferret. I am filling my motorpool with Ferrets. I think they are the perfect vehicle for my urban guys.