Is There A Joe Sized Predator?

Crimson Twins

I just got done watching Aliens vs. Predator, and just like every time I watch a Predator movie, I get the urge to incorporate Predator into a stroyline with my Joes. I was just wondering if they ever made a Predator the size of the Joes. Or a little bigger, you know they weren't little guys, so I could see them being slightly larger than the Joes.

#US1#

I just got done watching Aliens vs. Predator, and just like every time I watch a Predator movie, I get the urge to incorporate Predator into a stroyline with my Joes. I was just wondering if they ever made a Predator the size of the Joes. Or a little bigger, you know they weren't little guys, so I could see them being slightly larger than the Joes.

#US1#

Hey...............wait a second..............where did you seeit????

BAGDAD CINEMA 10?????

R U HOME?????? COOL IF YOU R ....I JUST THOUGH YOU WER STILL OVER IN THE SHEEIT????

BUT ANYWAYS.....IM NOT SURE IF THEY DID......MAKE A PRED---JOE SIZED

IT WOULD BE COOL THOUGH.....FOR AWHILE!!!!

DOC

Ah the power of bootleg. I got it on DVD this past Wednesday. Took longer than usual for them to get it over here. Usually they have it the day it releases in the states. So, no, I'm not back home. I'm still living it up in Iraq. Yeah! Anyway, if anyone can come up with a Predator that's even close to Joe size, let me know.

#US1#

Hehe, I'm like that too. I'd love to have my Joes battle the Predators and the Aliens.

I would love to have them to scale with Joes [so they would be taller regardless], hell, they could even be taller and out of scale, but I think the problem would be articulation. I wouldn't have a problem piting any current Predator toy against my Joes except that the articulation probably stinks. I don't know, I'm not all that familiar with the Predator toys of days past, but I'm not that optimistic. The ones for the AvP movie are huge, and are more like statues.

And a 1:18 scale Alien army builder 6-pack would be nice too. :D

Ah the power of bootleg. I got it on DVD this past Wednesday.

If anyone deserves a bootleg, its you guys. I could see Predator in my joeverse. First he would start off with Cobra, fulfilling its deeds for money. Then eventually after a joe is killed, Predator will realize the error of his ways and join GIJOe.

Doing some quick math, assuming an average Joe is 6 ft. tall, a 5 in Predator would be the equivalent of 8 ft. tall. I know they were big, but I don't think they were that big.

if i remember right the guy in the predator suit (the original)is the same guy that was in the "harry and the hendersons" movie and i belive he is over 8 ft tall!

TM

Doing some quick math, assuming an average Joe is 6 ft. tall, a 5 in Predator would be the equivalent of 8 ft. tall.  I know they were big, but I don't think they were that big.

if i remember right the guy in the predator suit (the original)is the same guy that was in the "harry and the hendersons" movie and i belive he is over 8 ft tall!

TM

Was

Sadly, He died of AIDs in 91'

It was quite sad, and before you Republican schmucks, pop out and insult him, he got the AIDS virus through a blood transfusion.

He was 7'2

have you ever seen killuminati's custom predator? ^_^

Doing some quick math, assuming an average Joe is 6 ft. tall, a 5 in Predator would be the equivalent of 8 ft. tall. I know they were big, but I don't think they were that big.

That is why I gave myself an "out" statement of saying 'may just be'.....math isn't my strong suit unless I am making formulas in Excel. :D

It was quite sad, and before you Republican schmucks, pop out and insult him, he got the AIDS virus through a blood transfusion.

#WTF#

I know quite a few smartass Democrats too! :rolleyes:

well that was a one off figure but iplan on using the head mold and the armor, for a limited production run. It will be a kit, if things go as planned the hair will be flex pieces and the helmet removable.

The current mock up stands about 4.6 inches. I w ill post when the pre painted samples are done.

killuminati

#WTF#

I know quite a few smartass Democrats too! :rolleyes:

The majority of conservatives are Republicans, I could have used conservatives as opposed to Republicans, but it seemed like it would look more like a blatant attempt to bring politics into the topic if I had done so, rather then just an attempt to prevent anyone from speaking poorly of a dead man.

Any who. Kevfett gets credit for finding this.

BBTS updated with these,

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/toystan.asp?...p?Queryid=pr098

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/toystan.asp?...p?Queryid=pr097

Hopefully these will not be just another product that BBTS adds that turns out not to be real.

the aleins and predators can be bigger of course.

Conseritive doesn't mean close minded and judgemental, liberals can be too and guess what, you were when you assumed everyone, especialy of that group would automaticly think he contracted the disease via sex, specificaly the ignorant illusion aids is a gay disease, it's not, it's a std that anyone can get, straight, or gay. The comment was unneccasry anyways sense you supplied us the form of contraction.

Oh well... i'm not gonna rant lol, but it did seem like you were knocking people. I wouldn't be pleased if everyone just assumed he was homosexual and also thus he was .... n/m must not rant....

those customs rule, i w onder if microman will be as cool, probably not.