Issue 33 Sold Out In 1 Day!!!

Tazzzman

I hope to get it and find it, soon.

Did you pick it up?

yeah I picked up the alt cover and it is SWEET! Wraith is looking at you saying "you want a piece of me"? @lol@ very cool cover and I will be getting the other one that comes out in two weeks also.

no......as of now there are 3 covers for issue #31. apparently the incentive isnt out yet.

cover a with Flint/Duke

cover b with Wraith/Bludd/Scrap Iron

cover c with Zartan (con exclus.)

Issue #31-33 were to have 50/50 split cover A and B's out. #31 and 32 cover B's were to be supplied by Talent Caldwell and 33's cover b by Michael Turner. According to my store. Diamond said cover A of issue #32 (CC in cuffs) never got shipped to them (Diamond)....ANYWAYS.....

Just after #31 came out and the solicicts for #33 hit, Devils Due announced an incentive promotion. TNI had the press release on the newspage. Basically it said that based on a stores collective orders of issues #31-33 will determine if your store gets any copies of a Michael Turner cover for GI Joe #31....cover D. DD wants to make a true collectible. Probably along the lines of teh insanely expensive Superman/Batman 1 or Batman 608 incentive.

I'm not sure I understand the comic side of things, whatever these incentive and preprint things are... I just want to read the insides. =[

Tom

Well, the way I like to put it is. For those of us who collect only the comic, reprints and incentive covers are kind of like toy collectors looking for that TRU exclusive.

But you are correct the inside story is the important part, but for guys like me....incentive and reprint covers are the fun part of the "hunt"