What With Valor Vs Venom Film?

beach_head

Actually, I thing that VVV will be a much better film than SpyTroops. It's longer and they had more time to work on it. It is being released as an actual DVD, not just a freebie with the toys. They changed the annoying Beachhead voice. It'll still be an extra long commercial, but I'm actually looking forward to it.

There were a couple of reference to VvV in the Spy Troops movie. In Mindbender's lab, there was a big enclosed cage/tank thing that looked to have a very large and somewhat deformed human in it.

At the end, Mindbender says that all his Venom Troopers research was gone (because they had to flee Cobra Mountain). Cobra Commander says something like, never mind you can start over.

Anyway, I may be a little off on those items because I haven't seen it in several months.

I watched Spy Troops again the other day and I don't what everyone is complaining about. I've also been watching the old cartoon series and the new movie seemed totally superior. Yeah Beachhead's voice was a little doopy and that tank blasting through the mountain is silly but other than that the art is cool, the direction is very dynamic, the story is tight and the movie overall is pretty good. This isn't competing with Lord of the Rings. It's a made for TV cartoon. The characters were kind of glossed over but there isn't much time for character development in this format. The action was cool and I'm looking forward to VvV.

I too enjoyed SpyTroops for what it was. It's really on par with the cartoon show, at least certain episodes. There is definitely room for improvement though and I'm hoping VVV wil be much better. Maybe it will spawn a new series.

I too hope that it spawns a ATLEAST every week cartoon..........

not say they need to go over board like TEEN TITANS but i hope it can be done once a week........

SPYTROOPS GETS PLAYED ATLEAST ONCE A WEEK IN MY DOMAIN.........

AS DO THE OLDER CARTOONS!!!!!!!!!!

DOC

I'm thinking the problem is that it was a bit too "kiddiefied." Maybe if the new movie (and perhaps any possible future cartoon) were a little more "adult" oriented (no, not what some of you are thinking...) it would go over better. If the Cobra troops, for example, were actually dangerous (the old cartoons, they couldn't hit the ground if it weren't for gravity). If it weren't Sgt. Slaughter or Roadblock beating the crap outta 20 guys without breaking a sweat.