The Latest Run Of New Releases

TheCasualOblivion

I have a friend who also collects TFs. I mostly collect reissues and exclusives and buy most of my stuff off of the net, but Alternators and Energon has me buying some store stuff. So lately I've been doing the toy run thing more often, though I've done it before just for somehting to do.

I have never seen us have as much trouble as We've been having. A lot of stuff we've heard sightings of for close to 2 months, yet it was last week we picked up Omega Supreme, and the Alternators Hound and Silverstreak(only 1 hound, I'm still short one). Haven't seen any of the latest wave of Energon short of Omega Supreme yet.

Anyone else been having this problem?

yeahp, no streak/hound/dead end in canada yet

there was a limited supply of shockwave/mirage/cliff jumper per mega size.. i think 1 per box or something and someone alwayas get to them first

grr!!! :(

no skids either

We haven't seen:

Cliffjumper

Shockblast

Bulkhead

Ofshoot

Energon Strongarm

or much of anything. Except for Omega Supreme being everywhere, including K-B Toys, the last new Energon figure we got is Mirage.

Saem thing here.

You'll want to add Downshift, Towline, repianted Hotshot and Sharkticon (although very new) to the list too.

We haven't seen:

Cliffjumper

Shockblast

Bulkhead

Ofshoot

Energon Strongarm

or much of anything. Except for Omega Supreme being everywhere, including K-B Toys, the last new Energon figure we got is Mirage.

Saem thing here.

You'll want to add Downshift, Towline, repianted Hotshot and Sharkticon (although very new) to the list too.

Definitely. I wasn't entirely sure which of those price range were out. My money has been going to Ebay and Imports lately.

yeahp, no streak/hound/dead end in canada yet

Actually, there have been several reports of Zellers getting in Hound, Streak and Deadend just a couple days ago.

just read that on 2005

sighz :o

need to stalk zellers now too

grr

Of the latest releases, so far I've only found Energon Strongarm, Offshoot, Downshift, the role play weapons, and Omega Supreme. I found 1 Mirage back on 5/15 and haven't seen him since. So that still leaves G1 Sideswipe, G1 Skids, Energon Tow-Line, Sharkticon, Shockblast, Cliffjumper, Bulkhead, Alt Silverstreak, Hound, and Dead End. My wallet is cringing (esp. since I haven't bought E-OS yet)!!

Saw the Omnicon repaints and one Downshift at Kohls about a month ago. Same time frame got my Alt. Hound and Silverstreak. Since then, Omega Supreme and the Universe sets (repaint Battle Unicorn, Whirl sets) have been it. But the upcoming stuff has to be coming pretty soon, hopefully by mid-September Shockblat & Co will be out in force. This dry spell has been irritating.

+-MWG-+