The Funniest Minimate Sh*t Ever!!!

bluecyclone

a bit offensive

Hey Newbie, if you find this offensive don't look, better yet, don't post. This pic is nothing compared to some of the stuff that Toyfare puts out.

guy is entitled to his opinion, regardless of how long he has been posting. For the record, I did't think it was that good either.

i am sorry, really.  i didnt know that anyone would find my opinion so offensive.  i will not post anymore opinions until i consult with others so that this does not happen again, being a newbie and all.

I wasn't offended by anything you said, you're the one that said the pic was offensive, which I don't know why you would think that. Unless you happen to be a Minimate working in a Massage Parlor.

PS. I'm sorry for calling you newbie, that was childish of me, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

I wasn't offended by this, although I didn't find it that funny either, but I can see how some may be. Firstly, it perpetuates the stereotypes of female Asian prostitutes (things like "I will love you long time") and sex from Asian masseuses. Another offensive bit is the inclusion of the Asian accent.

"if you find this offensive don't look"

That's always been my favorite comeback. How is he supposed to know not to look? It says "Please Look".

Maybe post a warning saying

"May be offensive to some. Contains racial sterotyping. Please look only if you're not easily offended."

Plus the "funniest sh!t" ever line is very misleading. I want my money back! But then I come from a bitter land of gaming message boards where everyone attacks each other non stop.

/sigh.

a bit offensive

Hey Newbie, if you find this offensive don't look, better yet, don't post. This pic is nothing compared to some of the stuff that Toyfare puts out.

yeah, for real, Toyfares are actually funny, i came here, and didnt laugh a bit! but nice try :)

To all of you who are crying that this is offensive I direct you to the man who made it, my brother(in real life)..........................TOY B@STARD. True, people have the right to their opinion, as do I, which is why I said it was the funniest sh*t, which I think it is, at least compared to some other stuff I've seen people do with minimates. Like it or don't like it, I don't care. @band@

To all of you who are crying that this is offensive I direct you to the man who made it, my brother(in real life)..........................TOY B@STARD. True, people have the right to their opinion, as do I, which is why I said it was the funniest sh*t, which I think it is, at least compared to some other stuff I've seen people do with minimates. Like it or don't like it, I don't care. @band@

so i guess that is a shot at my work?

so i guess that is a shot at my work?

What work. I thought you already put you're two cents in. I don't remember anyone talking about you or your so called work.