Batman C3 Release Dates

TommyGoth

I think that they are already out in some areas, as for where I have no idea. I still haven't seen any of them where I live.

I don't think they've been released around us yet One Eye. All I've seen is the BatKart and the glider. No Wharehouses or Supes sets yet.

BatKart and Glider are at K-Mart and sepcialty shops. Go with Big K if you can. They are alot cheaper.

Edit: After a websearch I see Target will be carrying the Batcave as a web only item. It's listed at 49.99 here

I know the feeling Crush. It really aggravates me that I live about an hour away from The Asylum where the mates are made and the west coast always gets them first!

Course I know they aren't manufactured there but still damnit! Where's that home field advantage? Anyhow I'm off to scour the state of NJ today to try and find some Marvel Legends and C3 sets.

Thanks One Eye.

I already had all the other sets you mentioned. I was looking for the two Justice League sets (Chemical and Throne Room). I say was looking for them because I managed to find them in a Walmart in Hamilton today. They were hidden amongst the Spider- Man legos.

So start checking the lego section of your Walmarts lads. They had every set (even a couple of Bat Caves) except the Batmobile.

Still no luck finding the Marvel Walmart mates but I can live without King Pin I guess :D

I live in Ga and I dont think we are even getting C3 or the Mini mates at wal-mart. Which sucks because I live about 60 miles away from a Suncoast to get marvel mini's

I found some Marvel minimates in GA at a walmart. I can't tell you which Walmart cause I'm real bad with directions and rodes.