Your Picks For The Next Batch Of Comic 3 Packs

midnight doctor

This should be fun and should show others some of the combos you would like to see.

Here goes-

#11 With Snow Job,Gung Ho,Destro

#12 with Kwinn(In shorts),Scarface,Dr Venom

#17 with Major Bludd,Grand Slam and Doc(Kit bashed)

#21 with Snake Eyes(Sleeve torn to show clan tattoo),Storm Shadow(Arm showing clan tattoo),Red Ninja(same mold as SS with Firefly head)

#25 with Zartan,Mutt and Junkyard,and Deep Six(Navy outfit from issue).

#30 with Buzzer,Ripper and Torch(Kit bashed).

#31 with Spirit,Fred,and Snake Eyes(Kit bashed as he looked in this issue).

The list goes on.

Add your picks.

I think it would be rather interesting to have them reprint 155, since it apparently goes for alot on eBay. (Although I got one for $20 something on eBay)

Although it would take several issues, it would be neat to get some Cobra Civil War sets. (They could come up with some interesting figures for that theme)

And the issue were Cobra Commander buries his enemies in the freighter was pretty cool.

I'm going for later day packs, myself.

Issues #150 and 151 need to come out soon. It's the moment that most of the Drama in the Devil's Due series is based on, with the prequel hitting the rest of the cast.

Issue #149:

- Destro (1988 mold with silver mask)

- Baroness (black with red details, like 2000 Chameleon)

- Dr. Mindbender (1986 body with new head)

Issue #151:

- Unmasked Snake-Eyes (1994 Effects body with new head)

- Unmasked Storm Shadow (Ninja Force mold, new head)

- Battle Armor Cobra Commander (Battle Corps Law)

Issue #151:

- Billy (new mold on Vapor body mold)

- Zartan (remolded Ninja Force w/ O-Ring)

- Joe Colton (new bearded head on Headman body)

With this cast, you could play out the edn days of Cobra in completion. Usuing these figures, and the first 9 sets, there's a huge potential for big battles.

Just so I don't sound too biased, I'm also big on a Joe-based set of three waves, focusing on the assault on PIT 3, Issues #130-132

#130:

- Spirit (1984 mold, new head)

- Duke (1993 with remoavble helmet)

- Firefly 1992

#131:

- Tunnel Rat

- Gung Ho (1992 mold)

- Dial-Tone

#132:

- Lady Jaye (new head, no cap).

- Snake-Eyes (1991 mold, all black)

- Roadblock (1992 mold, angry head)

This should be fun and should show others some of the combos you would like to see.

Here goes-

#21 with Snake Eyes(Sleeve torn to show clan tattoo),Storm Shadow(Arm showing clan tattoo),Red Ninja(same mold as SS with Firefly head)

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!

Here goes-

#12 with Kwinn(In shorts),Scarface,Dr Venom

The list goes on.

Add your picks.

Why would Doc be kitbashed? Wouldn't it be easier to just reuse the original mold IF they have it?

I would say #50 with Serpentor, but I am holding out hope we'll see a new version of him when the rumored DD 3-packs come out.

I would buy this one if they made him more copper-colored or bronze like I remember seeing in the first spots for him (the original commercial spots for the comic). I've always been kinda dissappointed with the gold figure.

I think characters that would simply kick ass with a new head sculpt would include Lady Jaye, Storm Shadow, Zartan, and Serpentor. Just imagine it. There has never really been a Zartan that looked like . . . Zartan. Serpentor should be his Marvel Comic version with no shirt, pair of pants, and a cape. And yes let's see a Billy already!

I'm sure I'm going to second a lot of other's ideas, but looking through the TPB issues #1-50 here are my suggestions:

Issue #11: Gung Ho (v1 new head sculpt and bigger arms), Snow Job (new head sculpt w/o hood), Doc (kit bashed if necessary)

Issue #16: Major Bludd (v1 new head sculpt), Cover Girl (new head sculpt), Torpedo

Issue #21: Storm Shadow (v1 mold. new head sculpt), Destro (v1 mold, new head sculpt), Snake Eyes (v1 mold w/ jump gear)

Issue #22: Duke (v1 with new head sculpt and arms from Hit and Run like Tiger Force version), Roadblock (v1 new head sculpt) and Wild Bill (new head sculpt)

Issue #30: Buzzer (?), Ripper (?) and Torch (?)

Issue #31: Airborne (v1 new head sculpt), Spirit (v1, new head sculpt), Firefly (v1 new head sculpt)

Issue #34: Ace, Wild Weasel, Lady Jaye (w/o hat)

Issue #37: Flint (v1 new head sculpt), Tomax, Xamot (v1 new head sculpt)

Issue #45: Ripcord (v1 new head sculpt), Zartan (v1 new head sculpt), Snake Eyes (v2)

Issue #50: Hawk (v2 with new comic pack head sculpt), Serpentor (kit-bash w new head sculpt, no shirt), Cobra Trooper (from comic pack #1)