Got A Question

Archer1120

Hi guys, haven't posted here before, but I figured that you all would know better than most. Someone asked me,"who are the first 5 autobots not including Optimus Prime." I didn't know the answer. I know a lot of the autobots, just not the first 5. Any help would be appreciated. Thank guys.

Arch

Depends on what you mean by first.

Toys?

Bluestreak

Hound

Ironhide

Jazz

Mirage

Prowl

Ratchet

Sideswipe

Sunstreaker

Trailbreaker

Wheeljack

Brawn

Bumblebee

Cliffjumper

Gears

Huffer

Windcharger

Were all released at roughly the same time in '84

If you mean first appeared in cartoon...

Bumblebee, Ratchet, Jazz, Ironhide, Wheeljack (I think)

The orded on the toon is this (actually 6 bots)

Wheeljack

Bumblebee

Jazz

Prime

Prowl

Trailbreaker

And as far as the first ones in the stores in 84, I remember seeing all of them (bots and Cons) when they were first released.

Being there at the beginning, and actually purchasing one figure of the first case of Transformers my hometown of Easton ever got, I can say from experience that the Autobot cars hit first. There really wasn't five of them, there was eleven

Bluestreak

Hound

Ironhide

Jazz

Mirage

Prowl

Ratchet

Sideswipe

Sunstreaker

Trailbreaker

Wheeljack

Back in those days, they didn't stagger the launches of things as much they do now, they mostly just lauched the entire line at one time. Or only have 2, maybe 3 launch points a year, like how we got the Dinobots and Constructicons before the rest of year two, or how the Scramble City combiners came first in year 3. In year one though, they mostly just released the whole line all at once. In Easton though, the Autobot cars hit first.

Hey guys, thank you all so much. It was a big help. I'll be sure to check out this part of the forums more often! Thanks again.

Arch