Cobra Heirarchy

Crimson Twins

I went through the trouble of wasting about 30 minutes with Microsoft Powerpoint to make up my version of the Cobra Heirarchy. I'd love to post it, but I don't think I can. It's not a picture file, so I can't use photo bucket. It contains over 44 people or soldiers including the likes of Venomous Maximus AND Serpentor. I'd love to share with you guys, but don't know how i could do it. @grumpy@

Anyone have any suggestions?

#US1#

You could also try saving the powerpoint as a web page. I am making my Microman Dio in powerpoint and you do have the option to save it as a web page. I am still not 100% clear how the whole thing works but you could try it.

yeah, tried that, too. would have worked great if i could get into photobucket. but, now they've closed that off from us too. damn restricting military. i'm working on getting some of that free webspace everyone seems to be offering up nowadays. if i manage to get my stuff on the web, i'll let everyone know.

this can be locked, moved, thrown away, whatever.

I'd have you email it to me but I do not have Microsoft Powerpoint so i figure I couldn't open it. I too have been working on a Cobra Heirarchy. In fact I'm basically finished excpet for maybe a few detail changes. I eventually plan on putting it on my web page and add pictures (figures in action) of each character to go along with it. My list includes EVERYBODY accept for Dreadnoks, Iron Grenadiers, Night Creepers, Red Ninjas, Headhunters, Blackstars, Black Dragons and any other group that I do not consider to be an official part of Cobra. My list is detailed enough that it actually splits the different troopers into traditional millitary ranks.

I'm interested in seeing how you have set yours up in comparrison.

MS has a free PP viewer that you can download. I believe you can also package the viewer with a presentation.....but that option is buried somewhere deep in the menus. Post the PPT file to your webspace. Once you click on the hyperlink, either PowerPoint or the installed viewer will start.

Crimson Twins Posted on Aug 17 2004, 08:02 AM

won't let me paste squat. 

- You may have to copy the text to a word .doc or notepad file first and then copy the text from there into the post window here at ADC.. I mean TNI.

Kind of a pain, I know, but sometimes three steps will work where one or two won't. Stupid MS. ;)

- Trooper