Takara Seeker Boxed Set

OneTrueBlue

I got to thinking today about the recent box sets Takara has recently released and the future ones that are due out later in the year, and I thought of a neat idea. I think Takara should release Ramjet, Dirge, and Thrust in a three pack boxset like they are doing for the Insecticons. I think it would be neat because then you could get all 3 yeaar 2 seekers in one shot, plus they would only count as one number saving room for another release soon to follow. So I guess I gotta ask if anyone here would buy it? Even if it was like 60-70 dollars, I still think it would be a sweet buy! #US1#

That would be cool , starsceram, skywarp , & thundercracker for the first set though :)

I'd love to see ehobys for these too lol, ghost or sunstorm again heh!

I highly doubt that they'll release a DW Sunstorm, and I can't see them doing three seeker box sets either just because of the seeker size. Personally I rather have them in single boxes anyway. If they did a regular reissue liek that it would be something along the lines of probably 100 dollars if not more. I wouldn't mind Robot master box sets like that though. Those could work.

I got to thinking today about the recent box sets Takara has recently released and the future ones that are due out later in the year, and I thought of a neat idea. I think Takara should release Ramjet, Dirge, and Thrust in a three pack boxset like they are doing for the Insecticons. I think it would be neat because then you could get all 3 yeaar 2 seekers in one shot, plus they would only count as one number saving room for another release soon to follow. So I guess I gotta ask if anyone here would buy it? Even if it was like 60-70 dollars, I still think it would be a sweet buy! #US1#

But since Takara didn't reissue Starscream, Thundercracker, and Skywarp in one box, it would be fair to assume they won't do the same for Dirge, Ramjet, and Thrust for G1 reissues.

Sure it would be pricey guys, but no more so than buying them each separately. Also I think a boxed set with Starscream, Skywarp and Thundercracker would rule too, but didn't mention it because Takara already reissued SS twice. Anyways it prolly won't happen, but it would be a neat piece to have.