Batman

dcfansb#1

Batman vs........................................................

Howard the Duck!

No but seriously, I think maybe Snake-Eyes.

Batman vs Iron Man!

Both are creative in their own ways, both have childhood friends wanting to kill them (Hush & Ty Stone), both have serious injuries, both are billioniares...so many things linked them together.

Batman vs Daredevil, Batman vs Spiderman, Batman vs Robin, Batman vs Wolverine!

WHAT THE HELL.

-Bats VS Robin...

you guys really don't respect Bats for that one. What would Robin do to Batman.

-Bats VS Hulk

-Bats VS Thing...

You guy really don't like Bats for that one. Besides Batman just plain out smarting them what would he do.

I'd like to see a Batman vs Deathstroke rematch. It's always such a good fight and could easily last an issue and be totally gripping. And it would be easy enough to work in. Simply give Deathstroke a hit in Gotham and BAM! Instant fight.

Edit: I still want my Batman vs Captain America fight.

Batman vs Iron Man!

Both are creative in their own ways, both have childhood friends wanting to kill them (Hush & Ty Stone), both have serious injuries, both are billioniares...so many things linked them together.

Batman vs Daredevil, Batman vs Spiderman, Batman vs Robin, Batman vs Wolverine!

I was thinking of the same because of the similarities. I don't understand why when they had that one comic where they mix dc and marvel characters to make a new character they chose wolverine and bats other than both are 2# in the pop. characters and have similar masks.

Batman vs. predator and batman vs. aliens were both awesome fights that made Batman step up to a level that he doesn't every day.

i would like to see batman vs red skull....i'd love to see bats kick his nazi azz. @firedevil@

Umm some of these fights have been done, people.

Batman v Hulk - Batman was terrified out of his mind at the power of the Hulk. All the usual Bat-gadjets utterly failed agaonst him, and Bats had to run. and... yes... outsmart him. But he didn't defeat him.

Batman v. Spiderman - Interesting. Batman would win because he's more ruthless. But not without sustaining a lot of damage.

Batman v. Deathstroke - Read the Deathstroke series. Slade (god bless him) handed Bats his ASS. BIGTIME. They met later in the storyarc however, and Bats returned the favor. However it was slightly cheesed, but hey, that's Bats. He'll find a chink in your armor and drive a bus through it.

Batman v. Cap - Bats won. Granted, it wasn't a standup fight, they fought in the dark, in the sewers and he got a good batarang shot to the melon. In the recent JLA/Avengers, Bats concedes that Cap could beat him in a standup, but it wouldn't be easy. (Obviously).

Batman v. Nightwing - The student will NEVER surpass the master. NEVER

Batman v. Thing - Batman would have a hard time with this fight. Despite everyone assuming the Thing is a dolt, he's not. He's actually pretty smart. That being said, Bats doesn't have to fight guys of this powerlevel that don't have glaring weaknesses like Supes. I'd give it to Bats on sheer ruthlessness, but it'd be even money on a bet.

Batman v. Ironman - This is stupid fight. Assuming they both are aware of one another, Ironman would wipe the freaking floor with Bats. Now if you give Bats the jump, by say, a year, and he build his own Ironbat outfit, I'll give you even money.

Which brings me to my real thought here. Bat's is a normal guy with expensive gadgetry, he NEVER beats up superhuman foes on the first try. He usually gets rocked, then formulates a plan and then proceeds to whip ass. That's his MO. He noticed details from his initial ass-whipping (like with the Batman v. Predator) figures out how his enemy works, then proceeds to take advantage of them like a man with a bottle of banned in a whore-house.

You never beat Bats twice. Once is all you get.

On a side note - Slade has duked it out with Wolverine, and they took each other out once a piece. Teen Titans/X-Men cross-over. Glorious comic. Find it and love it.

Umm some of these fights have been done, people.

Batman v Hulk - Batman was terrified out of his mind at the power of the Hulk. All the usual Bat-gadjets utterly failed agaonst him, and Bats had to run. and... yes... outsmart him. But he didn't defeat him.

Batman v. Spiderman - Interesting. Batman would win because he's more ruthless. But not without sustaining a lot of damage.

Batman v. Deathstroke - Read the Deathstroke series. Slade (god bless him) handed Bats his ASS. BIGTIME. They met later in the storyarc however, and Bats returned the favor. However it was slightly cheesed, but hey, that's Bats. He'll find a chink in your armor and drive a bus through it.

Batman v. Cap - Bats won. Granted, it wasn't a standup fight, they fought in the dark, in the sewers and he got a good batarang shot to the melon. In the recent JLA/Avengers, Bats concedes that Cap could beat him in a standup, but it wouldn't be easy. (Obviously).

Batman v. Nightwing - The student will NEVER surpass the master. NEVER

Batman v. Thing - Batman would have a hard time with this fight. Despite everyone assuming the Thing is a dolt, he's not. He's actually pretty smart. That being said, Bats doesn't have to fight guys of this powerlevel that don't have glaring weaknesses like Supes. I'd give it to Bats on sheer ruthlessness, but it'd be even money on a bet.

Batman v. Ironman - This is stupid fight. Assuming they both are aware of one another, Ironman would wipe the freaking floor with Bats. Now if you give Bats the jump, by say, a year, and he build his own Ironbat outfit, I'll give you even money.

Which brings me to my real thought here. Bat's is a normal guy with expensive gadgetry, he NEVER beats up superhuman foes on the first try. He usually gets rocked, then formulates a plan and then proceeds to whip ass. That's his MO. He noticed details from his initial ass-whipping (like with the Batman v. Predator) figures out how his enemy works, then proceeds to take advantage of them like a man with a bottle of banned in a whore-house.

You never beat Bats twice. Once is all you get.

On a side note - Slade has duked it out with Wolverine, and they took each other out once a piece. Teen Titans/X-Men cross-over. Glorious comic. Find it and love it.

Didn't know that.

It's always hard for me to hear people say Nightwing will never become better then Batman.

-NO... right now he is not. BUT Nightwing is doing way more at this age then Batman was doing.

-When Bruce was Nightwing's age he was just getting into the role of Batman.

-Not only is he doing more now, but he is doing it alot better.

-When Dick became Batman he beat the living horse $hit out of Croc. And sometimes Batman still gets rocked by him.

-When Nightwing was still with the Titans, he beat the crap out of Slade. YES Batman did tell him how to do it but it shows he had the skills to do it. If we all could do things just by being told how then we would all have PHDs and MDs.

-This is nothing bad towards Bats, and for Nightwing to become better, Bruce would have to give up his role. But what ever age that is, by the time Nightwing gets to it he would be better.

-You guys give Batman all the credit in the would (and are right for it). But never give him the due credit for being a perfect teacher. And any teacher will tell you. If the student doesn't surpass them, then their job wasn't done.

Bats VS Ironman...

-If they both had the same amont of time to study each other then Bats would win. Not to mention that Batman already know someone in a metal suit who would kick Ironman arse. Which means that he would go about fighting him the same way. YES he might not WIN the fight (the first time) but when was the last time you saw ANYONE wipe the floor with Batman.

Bats VS Thing...

-You guy must really respect Batman for putting him in this fight or really not like him. I know that Thing is not faster then Storm's bolts and not ever she could hit Bats with them. So Thing might not get a hit on Bats, but hand to hand what could my man Bats do. Maybe a sonic wave or something but thats about it.

Bats VS Cap...

-It is so hard to get alot of you guys to understand. 1 art Vs 127 and you guys still say Cap??????? The thing that I keep hearing his how Cap ran across a battle field a beat up some Army guys(WITH A BIG ASS SHIELD). Bat does that with nothing on any givin night. In a fight where Cap gets to have his shield then Bats gets his stuff also. Batarangs, smoke bombs, light bombs, ect... Take it all away, and I dont care, Cap is not that strong, skilled or fast to take out Batman

The enough for now...

Hate to break it to you, Cap is the posterboy for better health through Government regulated experimentation. Cap is the perfect human specimen. Bats is close but not quite. Cap is trained as not just a soldier, but THE Soldier. Read Ultimates, and check Cap out in that book. I'd hate to say it, but Bats would get owned in a fight with that guy. THAT's the Cap I'm talking about. Ruthless asskicker. He'd take the fight to Bats, and though I love Bats with all my heart, I think he'd lose.

Granted... if you give Bats the drop on him... (if you give Bats the drop on ANYONE, and I put my money on Bats. Word.)

Cap is a great asskicker, But thats it.

-He is nowhere close to being as smart as Batman,

-Cap is a browler, Batman is a artist when it comes to fighting.

-Cap can't beat up 100 ninjas, hell Worlerine couldn't do it if it wasn't for his healing factor.

-Don't forget that Bruce worked for the CIA when he was 17. And Cap's files are no secret. Bats would already knows about him. AND... You said it your self you can't beat Batman twice. And they have aready gone at it.