Mp Convoy

Jim Davis

Hi everyone, I'm new to this board and just started collecting the BinalTech / alternators stuff. I went to Wizard World Chicago and bought a MP Convoy (japanese version) For 90 bucks did i get a decent price on it? Thanks for any help.

Oh yeah. Very good price IMO.

Hi everyone, I'm new to this board and just started collecting the BinalTech / alternators stuff. I went to Wizard World Chicago and bought a MP Convoy (japanese version) For 90 bucks did i get a decent price on it? Thanks for any help.

welcome, and u should have taken pics from Wizard World #US1#

$90 is as good as you are gona get now days & thats adang good price actaully! I paid around that for both of mine :)

I think my other one was around 80 from HK but with shiping& all it works out to about the same

Or, you coulda went to OTFCC, got some custom smokestacks that are the right length, and get a 20th at a Target for $19.95, and just give him the longer 'stacks.

I just opened my Prime and it rocks!!! The transformation isn't as difficult as some people say thought. Once you've done it with the instructions just one, it's easy.

Btw, i was wondering, what the hell are those two small plastic discs in the weapon tray? I can't figure it out. Also, anyone happen to know how i can open the radiators in vehicle mode?

As for the price, i paid 128 bucks for mine, so yours was a steal.

:D

pastic discs? Uhm? Not the matrix you're talk about is it? :S Snap a pic of what you are talkn about if you can. Far as I know...

Op comes with

1 gun

1 energon axe

1 megatron gun

1 matrix

Anything else I am unaware of...

I have one misb but am picking up my second one on the 19th to open :D

I paid $105 shipped via preorder at BBTS (had to have it the moment it came out). 90 is a perfectly acceptable price.

Me I like the stacks, being an old time G1 collector, specifically 27 years old and had 90% of Transformers 1984-1987.

I prefer MP Convoy for one very specific reason. The long stacks, specifically because if you broke anything on the original Optimus Prime, it was the stacks. So the Hasbro cheapo one is just a G1 style Optimus with broken stacks to me. I kinda prefer the black gun, but I prefer Long stacks and grey gun to broken stacks and a black gun.

Also overall like the clean look to battle damage.

I paid $105 shipped via preorder at BBTS (had to have it the moment it came out). 90 is a perfectly acceptable price.

Me I like the stacks, being an old time G1 collector, specifically 27 years old and had 90% of Transformers 1984-1987.

I prefer MP Convoy for one very specific reason. The long stacks, specifically because if you broke anything on the original Optimus Prime, it was the stacks. So the Hasbro cheapo one is just a G1 style Optimus with broken stacks to me. I kinda prefer the black gun, but I prefer Long stacks and grey gun to broken stacks and a black gun.

Also overall like the clean look to battle damage.

@loll@ @loll@ Bingo!

That would be my comment as well regarding MP to 20th Anniv.

I too paid $105 but not from BBT.

Darn it, I should've PreOrdered from ImageAnime when they had it for $90 @grumpy@

I didn't preorder earlier because I was hoping Hasbro would the make the same "quality" as Takara* @grumpy@ @grumpy@

I'd love to have a Japanese MP Prime...

BTW guys, I have a question: I'm keeping my U.S. MP Prime MISB until I can have a place to display him someday, and I'm concerned about the battery (batteries?) leaking from not being used. Do I have anything to worry about or am I gonna have to open the Prime to take it out?

Or, you coulda went to OTFCC, got some custom smokestacks that are the right length, and get a 20th at a Target for $19.95, and just give him the longer 'stacks.

I've never seen him at a Target store, much less for $19.95!!

Now you just need one of these :D

smebayprime1.jpg

BTW guys, I have a question: I'm keeping my U.S. MP Prime MISB until I can have a place to display him someday, and I'm concerned about the battery (batteries?) leaking from not being used. Do I have anything to worry about or am I gonna have to open the Prime to take it out?

No I've never heard of a button cell leaking.

[quote name= So the Hasbro cheapo one is just a G1 style Optimus with broken stacks to me. I kinda prefer the black gun' date=' but I prefer Long stacks and grey gun to broken stacks and a black gun.

. /QUOTE]

If you still want a black gun you can go to walmart and pay cash for a 20th ann Prime then in the parking lot open the package from the bottom , take out the black gun and matrix then close the box back up return it , and get your money back . Ive done this 2 times the women they have working dont know anything about optimus prime. @firedevil@

Now you just need one of these :D

smebayprime1.jpg

No I've never heard of a button cell leaking.

Hey Mr.Sci-Fi guy, you still making those trailers? What do they run again?

[quote name= So the Hasbro cheapo one is just a G1 style Optimus with broken stacks to me. I kinda prefer the black gun' date=' but I prefer Long stacks and grey gun to broken stacks and a black gun.

. /QUOTE]

If you still want a black gun you can go to walmart and pay cash for a 20th ann Prime then in the parking lot open the package from the bottom , take out the black gun and matrix then close the box back up return it , and get your money back . Ive done this 2 times the women they have working dont know anything about optimus prime. @firedevil@

What if I'm the guy who's buying that Prime after you return, and I get screwed, that's messed up.

So essential your advice is to steal the black gun and matrix then...... @hmmm@

Buying a black gun version and then replacing it with your gray gun is one thing. Doing what you are advicing is another.