Superlink 18/masterforce 7

Opticon

{link removed} has just released their most recent TF encodes, ep 18 of superlink, and ep 7 of masterforce :D

Gotta say i'm starting to like Roadbuster a lot more now, his character doest suck. And this episode proves why its better to watch subs: Unedited content, as kicker says both SH** and FU** in this episode @firedevil@

Sweet! I'm downloading all the Hm/MF series now that I fixed that lil bug :) The qualitly on these encodes is much better than the ones I watched 4 years ago or so thats for sure! I love these series :) Its a real shame they never came over here actaully!

i'd bring up the argument about how in theory its no different than taping a show on vhs and giving it to a friend, but i just dont care.

The rules around here and just dragging everything downhill. :(

Giving it to a friend is one thing; posting it on the net for anyone to download is something completely different. if you want to share stuff you OWN with friends, then get a FTP and make it password-protected.

We use to post {link removed} info all the time with out it getting edited heh

In the mood to antagonize today?

In the mood to antagonize today?

with all these rules that never used to be enforced, i definitely am @firedevil@

But if you think fansubbing shows and letting the fans have access to something they otherwise couldnt get is a bad thing, well....you're f***ed up @haha@

Hey I don't care if it's not popular to point out the illegality of posting downloadable anime because coyright laws don't revolve around people wanting free stuff.

I know it sucks because they are right about the lapse of time it takes to get anime here from Japan, which is why I suggested an FPT server for sharing stuff you own with friends, but just because you like free downloads doesn't always make them legal.

well, theres 2 older threads with links in em, one by me and one by synch, unedited....see why we complain about 'new rules'?

And fyi, I have set up my own ftp on occasion to help people here get those same masterforce/superlink encodes... :P

Finally, I think you should just delete this thread, theres no point to it except for me to b1tch and you to repetitively say 'it's illegal'.