Packaged Jungle Strike And 12" Eel On Ebay

GGPiKE

Cant wait to get that Humvee but 20$ shipping? Hopefully nobody will notice this post and bid, Ha unlikely. When is that Humvee coming out anyways? It is the best Joe vehicle in 20 years or so, me thinks.

Man, you gotta love Rollbar's helmet. I was getting sick of the WWII helmets the Joes have been coming with.

The Hummer is cool, but I've already got a bbi one, so I will be getting this just for the kick-ass figure, then sell the truck.

I can see it now, the winner of the biggest let-down award in 2004 is the Jungle Strike Humvee with Rollbar.

I can just about 100% guarantee that once this comes out, every bit of positive that people have will turn to negativity. It happened with the Thunderwing, Urban Strike Team, and is beginning to happen with the Crimson Sabotage Set.

BTW, I have never seen an inanimate piece of plastic that literally made me gag, but that 12" Eel did just that.

I agree that Dr. Hannibal Lector dude is messed up #WTF# that Humvee has got to be the best vehicle they have put out in the last 7 years. If I had the money I would get 10 of them #US1#

@loll@ Yeah you could say that. @loll@ I'll give him some credit though, at least he loves GI Joe.

Draven #US1#

WOW thanks for the pics GGPike! That hummer is freaking awesome I cannot wait for this one, this is going to be great year! Hell it already is and just more to come!!!!

That Eel looks pretty cool too, but no room for those figs right now.

- First, thanks to GGPike for sharing this with us.

Second, the Jungle Strike Hummer looks awesome! I'm going to at least get three 'cause you never can have enough regular transport vehicles.

Third, I really like what Hasbro did with the Rollbar figure. I plan on customizing the head and turning one of the figures into me, Trooper! What a great way for collectors/cutomizers to include themselves in their Joeverse!

Fourth, paging Dr. Lector, Dr. Lector, paging Dr. Hannibal Lector. What piece of info do you know that nearly 100% guarantees folks will be so dissatisfied with the Jungle Strike? Is the vehicle made of inferior brittle plastic or something?

Fifth, The Thunderwing is a fun toy! Super realistic collectors should go with the bbi F-18 but, the Thunderwing is perfect for the Joe line. Based on a real plane, scaled down to be managable for a kid to play with, and great play features that don't overwhelm the overall design.

Sixth, sense.

Seventh Heaven

Eight Ball

Nine Iron

Ten pin.

- Trooper

I love the new Humvee and Rollbar looks pretty awesome, also!

The 12" looks like it would make a cool re-paint for the 3 3/4" line. The electric hands look awesome.