Mini Knock Off Menasor

Mike

What a dumbass, he called the protectabots decepticons...

Most Protectobot-bootlegs come with Decepticon-insignias though. Maybe that's what threw him off...

Cheers,

HN.

Most Protectobot-bootlegs come with Decepticon-insignias though. Maybe that's what threw him off...

Cheers,

HN.

Really? Mine came with Bot insignias... oh well...

Cheers,

HN.

Really? Mine came with Bot insignias... oh well...

Alright, maybe not 'most' (i can't find any on eBay right now) but i'm sure they exist.

It's the same set as the one with 'red Hot Spot' but comes with different transfers. The decepticon logo is on Hot Spot and the chestshield, i'm not sure if it's present on the other members aswell.

Other transfers differ aswell, saying things like 'fire-engine', 'rescue', 'police' etc..

Cheers,

HN.

lol yes, i must sell it on eBay for $1000 at once :) Unfortunately, i don't own one (relatively speaking ofcourse).

I'm beginning to doubt myself now... perhaps i've dreamt it. i'm keeping my eyes open though ;0)

Cheers,

HN.

I like the way the seller refers to his bootlegs as rare......

I like how he avoids mentioning theyre bootlegs and passes them off in his descriptions as real Transformes.

I like his sense of fashion! .... what? :)

• 9 months later...

Flea markets are often good places to start. Most reputable stores shy away from the really good ones. Wal-Mart occasionally gets SOME mildly interesting ones. Thrift stores like Family Dollar, Big Lots and Dollar General can get the occasional trinket like the Arielbots and Protectobots.

I usually search under the keywords RM,clone,china,oversized or under depending on what your looking for. The mini Combaticons were overall good quality for a bootleg but just needed a small coat of clear nail polish to make the limbs join perfectly. It even had a ton of the weapons to boot.

I've seen some of those little knock-offs in my country. I don't own anyone, but I've found the Combaticons, the ProtectorBots and the Stunticons. They cost around 2000 colones (that's like $5 :P )