Pics Of The Ninja 6 Pack

GGPiKE

I guess what I'm looking at is the paint wash, and what looks like deeper red on the con pics. Maybe its just the lighting, but the wash looks much more detailed to me on the con versions. Less like it was splashed on. But, again, that's just me.

I think its just the lighting and/or differences in the Camera's used

Has anyone noticed the really cool Ninja swords that are coming with these figures???

A lot better then the junkie, big bulky swords that figure have been coming with.

they actually look like the swords they are supposed to be..ninja swords

The ninjas look awesome except for the 'dirty' SS2 mold, whoever it's supposed to be. Why does it look like this guy fell in a mud puddle? Blech. And I prefer it not to be SS so we can army build this dirty fellow easier.

well.. I guess I have to start off by saying how disappointed I am with both of these sets. The ninja pack does have very nice figures for the most part, but I don't want two female ninjas, or that ##$%$#ED StormShadow figure's paintjob! The SS v1 figures are the only really good thing about this pack to me.

As for the Desert Figures.. they are absolute crap! Bad figure choices. Bad accessories. And HORRID paint jobs and color schemes. Thet look like really bad customs. I think I will have to pass on these, they are as bad or worse than Tigerforce.

I guess what I'm looking at is the paint wash, and what looks like deeper red on the con pics.  Maybe its just the lighting, but the wash looks much more detailed to me on the con versions.  Less like it was splashed on.  But, again, that's just me. 

I think its just the lighting and/or differences in the Camera's used

Yup that is what I was thinking.

well.. I guess I have to start off by saying how disappointed I am with both of these sets. The ninja pack does have very nice figures for the most part, but I don't want two female ninjas, or that ##$%$#ED StormShadow figure's paintjob! The SS v1 figures are the only really good thing about this pack to me.

As for the Desert Figures.. they are absolute crap! Bad figure choices. Bad accessories. And HORRID paint jobs and color schemes. Thet look like really bad customs. I think I will have to pass on these, they are as bad or worse than Tigerforce.

Desert pack does suck, but I will still get one to show my support for re- issues :)

SSv2 better have his tattoo, or they'll be hell to pay [on the boards at the very least].

And if he IS SS without the tattoo Ill just make a new troop up to avoid multiples of an individual. There are plenty of official SS figures out there to use as SS anyway. Ill just use the RAHC when the esteemed Mr Arashikage is to have a presence.

Well, this happens to be my favorite version of SS. On top of that, since I only have the repainted v3 from RAHC, it'd also be the best one I'd own. So yea, I want him to have the tat. If not, I hope to see this mold used again for a future set, or in a Comic 3-pack featuring Issue 85.

Oh dont worry. I have every faith Hasbro will use that and the v4 Snake-Eyes again as soon as theyre able to for more mainstream versions of the two characters.

Im still hoping that cancelled Wal-Mart 6-pack will see light somehow, since that SS mold was supposedly to be in it. Be great to replace the v3 SE with the v4. Keep all else the same. Too bad no one asked Hasbro at the convention about trying to bring it back.

Im still hoping that cancelled Wal-Mart 6-pack will see light somehow, since that SS mold was supposedly to be in it. Be great to replace the v3 SE with the v4. Keep all else the same. Too bad no one asked Hasbro at the convention about trying to bring it back.

The only thing I want from that series is Low Light. Give us Low Light already! Original gear and dark-ass colors would be awesome.

And what the hell was asked at the Con anyway? Not alot of info was reported from the roundtable, unless I missed it or something. Anyone got a transcript? Cause the stuff they did tell us wasn't all that much, like what was revealed or at least stated, in the past 2 Cons.

The Ninja set is probably my favorite 6 pack set so far.The only one I don`t care for is the SSV2 mold figure.The rest have amazing paint apps especially the females.They really gave the Jinx mold some extra treatment with these and since the SS V1 mold and Jinx mold are my favorite Ninja Molds I`m very happy!May actually buy 2 or 3 sets of these. @smilepunch@

May actually buy 2 or 3 sets of these.

Personally I love them, including the Dust-brown Storm Shadow, but I'm really not sure that I want more than one set: Ninjas aren't supposed to be that common IMO, and assassins should work in small teams rather than huge ones, these aren't the cobra infantry with their brute force numbers-swamping-skill approach.

I DONT LIKE NINJAS >=[

BUT I'LL BUY THESE.

And you guys are crrrazy, the Desert team set and the Steel Brigade set RULE YOU.

But I might be biased some, since the desert is my favorite combat enviornment.

Tom

Oh dont worry. I have every faith Hasbro will use that and the v4 Snake-Eyes again as soon as theyre able to for more mainstream versions of the two characters.

Forgive my stupidity, but ....

What Wal Mart 6 pack? I don't remember anything about it.

I swear I read somewhere that the Storm Shadow 2 mold in the ninja set was supposed to be Firefly in Ninja gear, but that could have been wrong.

I swear I read somewhere that the Storm Shadow 2 mold in the ninja set was supposed to be Firefly in Ninja gear, but that could have been wrong.

Seeing as how we're getting Tunnel Rat in another 6-pack so soon after the NF pack, and that Figures are getting either frankensteined and called another character or just getting a straight-up repaint as someone else, that notion really isnt all that farfetched.

Though youd still think theyd include his demolition gear. But for all I know it could be some sort of flashback Firefly.

Though youd still think theyd include his demolition gear. But for all I know it could be some sort of flashback Firefly.

I think it was supposed to be Firefly as he appeared while going by the name "Faceless Master". Back when he joined the Ninja clan to assasinate Snake-eyes.