More Custom Pvcs

Opticon

Well, finally got around to finishing these last night, so here some pics. They were both made from pewter figures.

First off, the DW Armor-less Magnus (beside him the prime i used to make him). This was basically jsut done cause i had a couple extra primes.

newpvcs1.jpg

Next, Blaster. My first remold, i think he turned out really good. Standing beside him is perceptor, the figure i used as the base for him.

newpvcs2.jpg

And both of them together.

newpvcs3.jpg

Opinions welcome :D

The Magnus one is an easy repaint. Why not make a Scourge from another Prime? @smilepunch@

But the Blaster, wow! That must have took effort! How did you remould it? Or is it made of bits from other PVCs?

The Magnus one is an easy repaint. Why not make a Scourge from another Prime? @smilepunch@

But the Blaster, wow! That must have took effort! How did you remould it? Or is it made of bits from other PVCs?

I thought about scourge, but i'm trying to stick to characters from the original show and the new/old comics.

AS for plaster, i cut off and snaded a bunch of pieces, then used some "tamiya Epoxy Putty (Quick Type)" to sculpt what i needed. Very good stuff, dries really hard, and sands very nicely.

I woulda choped up an blaster action master my self... at least for the chest & buttons areas :) But damn man those are sweet! Allso I agree! DO SCOURGE! :D But make him from a different mold! Like... Starsaber or god ginira something that hasn't really been done yet before... Very nice imo I'd buy those for sure heh

BLaster = mondo impresisve

good job man, keep it up.

Thanks for all the kind words :D

Synch: i'm doing nucleon quest prime (black powermaster prime) right now, but hes not an evil prime....if i get bored enough, i may paint up one of my rodimus's like the nemsis roddy in that one dude's sig

DEKE: its games workshop/citadel colours paints...they're damn good.

Starscream: Perceptor is an official figure @smilepunch@

Electricbugaloo: i thought about it, since takara made both soundwave and soundblaster, but it'd be too much work at this point to sculpt that figure again. Plus i've got a list of about 35 or so characters i wanna make already...I currently have 2 more being sculpted, and 1 repaint that i gotta start on.

Excellent work on both toys. Magnus looks good and has a solid paint application. Blaster is friggin' sweet! You could easily fetch some good cash on ebay with him, which is not me telling you to sell it, but that people will definitely buy somethign that well done. Cool?

Keep up the good work!

And save Scourge for when you're bored or out of characters.

I think i like synch's idea. a scourge version of star saber would be sweet (i just gotta get an extra starsaber now :P)

There are a few weird reapint ideas i have for when i'm bored, like raiden painted in JRX colours, and galvatron in E-megs colours, but those will be pretty far down the line.