Possibilities For Future Comic Packs

KamenDreda

It has been said that after #9 the comic packs will not be going in order anymore. There has been talk of issue #21 (the slilent issue) will be released but what else? I personally would like to see the comics continue in order but I don't work for hasbro so I guess my opinion doesn't matter.

I would also like to see alot of the main stay characters released with the first issue they appeared in. Lady Jaye, Flint, Spirit, Cover Girl, Roadblock ect. But I guess if more than three characters appeared for the first time in one issue, that could be a problem.

So for all of you that know the comic books really well (which I don't) what are some key issues that you think need to be released and what characters should be released with that book?

Also if Hasbro continued with issue 10, 11 and 12 who are prominant characters in those issues that should be featured?

Dustin's idea is the bestest idea I ever heard. Headman = ROXXORZ???? KTHNXBY

Tom

i agree with you, thats one pack, i'd pick up a whole lot of.

Also if Hasbro continued with issue 10, 11 and 12 who are prominant characters in those issues that should be featured?

Oh 11 is REAL easy. Destro made his debut in 11 along with Wild Bill, Doc, Gung Ho and Snow Job. I mean, take your pick. 11 is a classic....it is one of my personal favs.

Kam, they were when DEF came out.

Tom

DEF... I thought all that was a bad dream... *shudder*

and thanks Arashikage Storm and cmderinchief... those were the kinds of answers I was looking for.

Oh 11 is REAL easy. Destro made his debut in 11 along with Wild Bill, Doc, Gung Ho and Snow Job. I mean, take your pick. 11 is a classic....it is one of my personal favs.

So you are saying a new Doc could be only months away? YIPPIEE!!!

I hope they do Destro, Doc and Snowjob (with head and face exposed)

Id like a 3-pack of the 97-style Vipers in v1 colors. Maybe with the CG head and new removeable helmets.

As for ish #21 Snake-Eyes and Stormshadow with "Battle-damage" arms that expose their clan tattoos are fairly obvious. Maybe a new head for SS. The third figure would either have to be the already issued comic v1 Scarlett (Darker colors maybe?) or better yet a Red Ninja, Like the same head and body they used for the MK Ninjas in solid red with darker red or black accents. Maybe even a cloth tunic like the MK movie Ninjas.

THe issue where Zartan reveals his connection to the Arashikage Clan to Fred VII could re-use the Red Ninja along with v1 Zartan and v3 Cobra Commander with Fred VII head and removeable helmet.

Some I would like to see done, some willl be pretty hard to do:

Issue 85: SS v2, Red Ninja, Zartan

Issue 86, the 25 Anniversay Issue - A: Hawk, Shockwave, Muskrat

Issue 86, the 25 Anniversay Issue - B: Stalker, Repeater, Light Foot

Special Missions 21: Hit & Run, Shock Wave, Lady Jaye.

Special Missions 17: Muskrat, Hardball, Sneak Peek or Stalker [again?]

Damn, gotta re-read my comics. Some of the characters might be wrong.

All great ideas, but what about Grand Slam??? How can they make all the original Joes and not him? I think other than the first few issues, the only other time he appeared was like when Dusty first appeared?? I know it was some desert issue...anyone remember which one?

- Another one that would be pretty easy to do would be the three pack of Battle Armor CC, Raptor, and Billy.

Give CC a removable helmet and Billy a mechanical leg and eyepatch.

- Trooper

Serpentor (Marvel bomic book look) - He always seemed to be just be going around in a pair of pants (no shirt), cape and head dress. I can only think of a few shirtless bodies. Road Pig's would just be too big I should think. Big Boa's body would work nicely but he has those straps (which I am pretty sure Serpentor wore nothing like).

Billy - He just needs to be done. They would just slap a new head on the original Storm Shadow body and give him some sleeveless arms.

Dr. Venom - I have no idea how they could do this one but it would rock if they made him.

Scarface - An actual one this time with some proper scars on his face.

Fred (as Cobra Commander) - Use the battle Armored Cobra Commander body, new head and maybe even a new removable helmet.

My pick for a three pack:

Flash, Short-Fuze, Zap Don't care which comic.

A three pack of Kwinn, Dr. Venom, and Hawk would be cool.

Hasbro has a lot to chose from. Marvel had some great issues.

Issue 42 when joe attack Springfield: Sepentor, Stormshadow V1, Televiper

Issue 78 Escape from Serrie Gonna or something like that. Wildbill, Thrasher, Zarana

Issue ?? The one were Dr Mindbender shows up for the first time. Dr. Mindbender, Bat V1, Ladyjay, Heavymetal.

Hasbro could probally choose any of the first 80 comic and have a hit on there hands. I think the joe comic will be a big hit with the collectoer. I know I plan on getting 3 of each, one to open, one to keep in package, and one for customs.

General Overlord