Series 6 And Lotr At Towerrecords.com

DG

I ordered Marvel Series 6 and LotR Series 1 from Tower.com. Fortunately, they ship from California so I got them the next day. Each 2-pack was individually wrapped in paper and packaged in a box that wasn't too big, but didn't crush the figures. Each two-pack was in good condition without any wear but my Frodo/Uruk-Hai had some smudges on the clear window.

Why is there no Iron Man?  That's the only set I'm really after.

Because they sold out

Yeah they were up a couple of days ago. Must have sold out. Check the site frequently because I have noticed that they update it daily.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE