Pj

PJ

JL batplane at the Nanuet NY TRU. It's the same Animated Batplane as all the others...but with a JL Batman. Batman looks to be a non-Mission Vision figure. he looks like the black & sliver Batman variant from series 2 but with green thrown in. The plane has a green windshield and missiles this time. Anyway it was $19.99. I also found the Morph-Gear line at Target (except for Ultra-Humanite) So seeing my wife bought me the Batman yesterday...I bought the Green Lantern, Flash, and the MV Wonder Woman with the crossbow & cape).

As for my Morph-Gear figures they did fix the hip problems on them. Funny thing is my Green Lantern must be the Starcrossed/JLU premier get his butt kicked version..as they forgot to paint his ring.

PJ

So they came out with a Batplane...you said it looks like the others...there was no modifications made to hull to make it look like the new style?

Nope it was the exact same plane that Hasbro & Mattel used in the past. It looked to be either black or midnight blue with a green windshield and missiles. Batman looked like the original series 2 (5 POA) black costumed variant figure. He was basically the black costume with a silver bat logo. But then he had some silver lines/designs over the bat logo and on his left arm...with green lines/design under the bat logo and on his right shoulder. It wasn't very impressive so I left it there for now. I opted to get the Morph-Gear figures at Target instead.

PJ

(man did I mess up that title or what...I forgot which board I was on)

also wen u were at tru did they have any corgi batmobiles in stock?

Just 3 of the Corgi Batcycle mixed in with "the Batman" bacycle. As for the Batplane...they were located on a shelf under the X-Men Classics and windup X-men things.

PJ

They fixed the hips? Did they make them not open and close or did they just tighten them?

They got rid of the outward motion. Now the legs just go forward & backwards...And you can seat them without any problems.

PJ

Hey PJ, is that plane an exclusive or is a regular release? Because I do wany a JL Batplane and Batmobile for Batman, but if it ends being an exclusive im afraid it willnot show up in here.

That I don't know I don't remember if it said TRU exclusive anywhere on the box. But I only saw it at TRU so far. But it's the same exact batplane as all the past...so it's nothing really special. The only thing that makes it JL is a JL Batman packed in it and the box art.

PJ

Well i look at it this way if its a TRU exclusive i'll keep to my style and collect it...if its just you everyday run of the mill batplan that i have 4 of then im gonna pass

Even if it's a TRU exclusive it's the same plane you have 4 of. It's just in a JL box with a JL Batman figure. Thanks to Ham Salad at Joker.inc pointing this picture out...As this is what the Batman looked like (except he didn't have the mask and you couldn't see his legs.)

PJ

http://afigures.com/g/?mode=view&album=200...ze=800&start=15