If You Could Have Any Toyline Come Back

leonardo

What is DotE? i'm guessing the ot is of the?

"Defenders of the Earth", it basically took all the major heroes from King's Feature and had them fight Ming the Merciless alongside their teen sidekicks.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Hasbro can make some quick cash by re-releasing Battle Beasts. Pump them out in box sets, and they'll sell like hotcakes. I'll order a case right now damn it.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a few of the COPS figures back in the day and I thought they were pretty cool. They were posable and solid and had good paint aps. They also had very distinct characters. If they we re-released I would totally get all of them. In fact, I wish I had a Big Boss right now to customize into a Kingpin. I think they were six inch figs, right?

Anyone remember Bucky O hare? The show was pretty cool back then, I'm sure if I watched it now it would suck tho, and the figures were great for early nineties stuff, I remember having Bucky, Deadeye, commander dogstar and some cool robot dude, as I've said they were much better than most early 90's toys, the likenesses on them were perfect. If someone would revamp this line I would be over the moon and probably buy everything, especially if they did a deluxe righteous indignation, which was never made in the original line for some reason. I doubt this would get updated though, I'm yet to find anyone besides me who remembers it.

And yeah a thundercats relaunch would rule too.

I still have 3 Bucky O'hare toys and all the episodes on vhs (which I backed up onto my computer and uhh... shared :) )

I've found lots of people remember Bucky and still like it as well. The reason it flopped back in the day was hasbro handled it improperly (actually it was the exact opposite of today's he-man problem, not enough bucky's and too many blinkys and toad marshall).

Bucky O'Hare I always saw as TMNT's competition in those days.. and I chose TMNT.

I was a big fan of the Dino Riders toys, but like many toy cartoons of that time I never saw it, I was too poor for a VCR.

I always thought I was the only bucky o hare fan left on the planet, what three figures have u still got leonardo? I accidentally left all of my old ones behind when I moved house. Luckily I found a new bucky in a flea market for 50p. I used to have deadeye duck (he was the coolest), Willy Dewitt, the toad general guy, blinky and a generic toad soldier, I also had this weird blue ship that made squelchy noises.

Yeah the toad croaker ship, I got that a loooooong time ago. I got Bucky, AL-negator, and Bruiser off ebay for like $5 all moc. Of course I had to open them though, and now they're somewhere in my room. That's basically it. The toys aren't bad except I think Bucky got the crap end of the stick, he's in like a crouching position. They were cool cuz they all came with one trademark gun for each character. I know of a lot of online bucky fans, and I saw some Bucky toys at wizard world last weekend.

• 7 months later...
Anyone remember Bucky O hare? The show was pretty cool back then, I'm sure if I watched it now it would suck tho, and the figures were great for early nineties stuff, I remember having Bucky, Deadeye, commander dogstar and some cool robot dude, as I've said they were much better than most early 90's toys, the likenesses on them were perfect. If someone would revamp this line I would be over the moon and probably buy everything, especially if they did a deluxe righteous indignation, which was never made in the original line for some reason. I doubt this would get updated though, I'm yet to find anyone besides me who remembers it.

###### LLP now has the rights to Bucky O' Hare. We will be doing figs, vehicles and playsets. Next stop Toxic Crusaders revival

• 9 months later...

......Who remembers the Visionaries?, those were awesome figures and the cartoon rocked, I don't know why it didn't make it.

I definitely do! It's weird, I've had a few incomplete Visionaries figures for the longest time with no interest in collecting the line at all, but the Visionaries "bug" finally bit a few months ago when I downloaded episodes of the cartoon on a whim (inspired by discussion here, actually. Back in the day, the cartoon came on at 6AM on Sunday morning, which I was NEVER awake for, except to catch the end credits once :rolleyes:) After watching them, I dug around on the web and found the Prysmos.com site and looked at everything and then went pretty much ape$h!+ myself trying to get all the figures conplete! guitar.gif Here's the link to the site:

http://www.hannagram.com/visionaries/afigures/index.html

I would like to see the proposed figures and vehicles be released. Some were pretty kickass looking, particularly that rhino-looking guy!

It's kinda hard to just pick one. I know I would love to see Thundercats, Silverhawks and Tigersharks make a come back (all in the 6" scale).

MOTU for sure!

Super Powers! MASK and maybe even Thundercats!

• 2 months later...

I only had Blinky from Bucky O Hare, sadly. And he was my least fave character. :P

But Battle Beasts and Dino Riders would be awesoem! Dino Riders were really good figures, but they could make them so much better now.

I would love a M.A.S.K. reissue. I loved that line. I just wish they would have done a few thigns different. I would love to see the thundercats redone, Marvel legends style and I would love to see a reissue of Star trek 3 and 3/4 figures along with a few playsets.

The question is a little too vague. If it's what toyline would you like to see back exactly as it was originally envisioned in terms of scale, gimmicks, and packaging, I guess I'd choose Cops 'N Crooks. However, I'd rather see M.A.S.K. make a comeback if the scale was changed so that the humans were approximately 3 3/4" tall. I realize a new Boulder Hill playset would be unfeasible if that idea was implemented but I still think it would be worth it since the small vehicles would get larger too.

OmegaHarbinger