Which Joe Has The Biggest Unit?

Admiral Snackbar

We all know these guys started elsewhere in the United States Military and then were recruited for the Special Joe team.

I was wondering for myself given their prior experience which joe member has the biggest unit?

of course the writers of gi joe such as blaylock and hama only provide us with certain tidbits from the past of these childhood hero's of ours, so the rest is left up to our imagination and i find myself frequently returning to this query of who had the biggest unit?

i guess it would depend on a number of factors? depending on each joe's specialty.

obviously someone like Heavy Duty probably came from the infantry and a very very large unit.

take someone like Hi-tech, I bet this guy has never seen a day of action in his life. being from a military specialty of just technology i would say his unit is very very small.

of course snake eyes mantra has always been as Ben Franklin said speak softly but carry a big stick.

of course snake eyes mantra has always been as Ben Franklin said speak softly but carry a big stick.

Ben Franklin never said that. Theodore Roosevelt was the person who coined that phrase. The only thing Snake Eyes had in common with Ben Franklin was you could him at Ben Franklin's in the early 80's. @loll@

We all know these guys started elsewhere in the United States Military and then were recruited for the Special Joe team.

I was wondering for myself given their prior experience which joe member has the biggest unit?

of course the writers of gi joe such as blaylock and hama only provide us with certain tidbits from the past of these childhood hero's of ours, so the rest is left up to our imagination and i find myself frequently returning to this query of who had the biggest unit?

i guess it would depend on a number of factors? depending on each joe's specialty.

obviously someone like Heavy Duty probably came from the infantry and a very very large unit.

take someone like Hi-tech, I bet this guy has never seen a day of action in his life. being from a military specialty of just technology i would say his unit is very very small.

I do belive that was Teddy Rosevelt that said that. (Big Stick)

This concludes another successful thread hijacking.

Actually, I don't recall there being any reference on Joe filecards specifying what figures were with which specific unit. In the broadest sense, I'm guessing the biggest units probably belong to logistics as it takes so many people to supply the field units such as the infantry or the mechanized infantry.

Logistics: you know, the people in the rear. Kind of scary really, the people with the biggest units being the ones behind you.

Sorry. Just couldn't help myself. @smilepunch@

>I was wondering for myself given their prior experience which joe member has the biggest unit?

What prior experience would give a person a bigger unit than someone else? Interesting.......Then I'd have to say that Flint probably has the biggest unit because he's got Lady Jaye serving under him on a regular basis. Every mission he goes on, Lady Jaye is right there next to him, faithfully helping his unit.

I would have to go with Roadblock. He was a big guy and need we bring up the old myth about african american men? I bet he had the biggest unit... ;)

All this talk of mens units, is making my penis soft!

WHOA WHOA WHOA!

What the hell, dude?! What is friggin wrong with you?

We're trying to have a discussion about the units that GI Joe team members came from, and here you are talking about cock! Jeez! That's sick, man.

I don't know how you got that from our speculating about how many men the Joes were with in their early years, but take it someplace else. This is for genuine talk, not your disgusting, perverted thoughts.

By the way, I'm thinking as a cool way to give the character some depth, Frostbite's whole unit was lost to the same thing he's named after, to remind him always of his boys.

Tom

All this talk of mens units, is making my penis soft!

I'm not sure why a conversation about military teams is making your weiner flacid. Besides, we all know you are lying. This is damn exciting for you!

BTW, I rethought my answer. Clearly "Bazooka" must have the biggest unit. I've heard that Cover Girl has been known to gush over the giant ordinance he's carrying.

Oh, and Ambush clearly has the smallest unit. Or no unit at all, considering his name is "Am Bush".

I'd say whenever the call goes out either Roadblock, Heavy Duty, Doc, Stalker, Alpine, Dee-Jaye, Doubleblast, Hardball, Bulletproof, Col. Courage and Stretcher having the biggest units with them.

Doubleblast and Hardball probably having a slight edge.

As for smallest, I'd hazard a guess at Quick Kick or Storm Shadow. Of course they don't need a big unit as they are NINJAS!

Big Boa. Yea buddy, I bet that's what he calls it

But, I don't think any of you realize who the true master of the wang is. The one with the biggest unit is hands down . . .

GOLOBULUS!

golobulus.jpg

I mean, the guys whole lower body is just one big long unit.

But, I don't think any of you realize who the true master of the wang is. The one with the biggest unit is hands down . . .

GOLOBULUS!

Can't argue with that! What else can you say about a GI Joe figure that doubles as a dildo? Golobulus has the biggest unit hands down!

Pike?!?!?

What are you turning this thread into?

This kind of nonsense is why TNI posters have the rep we do in the Joe community!

tsk tsk tsk. @pow@

Hahahaha

You're just jealous of the Glob @smilepunch@