Urban Warfare!!

Morthien

I paid a visit to the local TRU, today after work. I wasn't really expecting to find anything new. Since we just got wave 2 of VvV. I was really happy to find on the shelf the Cobra Urban 6 pack. I think it is a very well done set. I'm really wanting to get more of the Alley Vipers and the Night Creepers, possibly the Nullifier. So if anyone dosen't want them let me know. :) I might be picking up another one soon. So if anyone is in need of the others let me know.

Where in Florida? Northern area? Orlando area? Miami area? SWFL area? I'm in SWFL so I'm trying to figure out when to expect it to trinkle down. :) Have you found the comic pack yet? I haven't found any so far. But there are LOADS of the Thunderwing and Duke FX.

That is cool. Yeah, I'm trying to find a reason to buy atleast a second one.

As to the other new stuff, Gainesville is a black hole. The Urban set and the few Thunderwings I've seen are the only new things I've seen in months. I don't think we got anything past what wave 2 of VvV.

Awesome! Glad to hear they are making it out there, the set is AWESOME! I really like the NC, firelfy and alley viper! So now starts the HUNT to find the anti venom now for me :)

Anyone in the Orlando area know if they hit there yet? my wife is down there visiting the family, and i might just have her pick one or two up.

Hey CT.........i just saw them in the TRU @ Florida mall. They about six when I last saw this afternoon. Hope u pick some up....

Hey Morthien,don`t know if you knew this but the comic 3 packs were at Target over the weekend.You had to dig through the spytroop 3 packs to find them.I only picked up the Cobra set though I`m still kicking myself for not getting the others. @grumpy@

By the way,anyone else think Stormy from this set SUCKS!?He is constantly standing at attention and can barely move his legs,too tall too.I don`t think my original rah version of this mold has this problem.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Morthien,don`t know if you knew this but the comic 3 packs were at Target over the weekend.You had to dig through the spytroop 3 packs to find them.I only picked up the Cobra set though I`m still kicking myself for not getting the others. @grumpy@

By the way,anyone else think Stormy from this set SUCKS!?He is constantly standing at attention and can barely move his legs,too tall too.I don`t think my original rah version of this mold has this problem.

I actually picked up the Cobra pack, the one with the comic book this weekend. Was returning home from playing airsoft in Daytona Beach, and stoped at a Wal-Mart in Ocala. I passed on the Joe one. It just didn't do it for me. Course I'm not to big on Joe to begin with. I might pick up one and another Cobra, to put Scarlett's head on the Baroness for a new female cobra or some modification to make a Vypra.

I just saw the Comic 3-Packs here (I ordered my online) and was about to buy the 3 Cobra packs they had for the Trooper but ended up putting them back. I'd love to army build that figure but $30 for 3 figures? I just couldn't do it.

Hasbro please release the Blue Shirts again in a multi-pack! I'm sick of buying figures I don't want to get ones I do want!

Also saw part of Wave 3 and passed them up too. This is a first for me when it comes to new G.I. Joe items. The figures in this wave just don't appeal to me. Stalker and Firefly are OK. But the colors are just kind of half assed. And that Dusty/Zartan pack stinks. Jinx was just so so IMO and the new Slice is junk. Looks like he has bug eyes or something.

Yeah we've lots of the 3packs local as of yesterday. I've seen some of Wave 3, don't remember what it was. Just it wasn't something I wanted. As to that Zartan, not gonna say is Zartan will be a JvC Zandar untill they do one.