Transoformers Alternator Grimlock

JayC

:wub: ##1# @yipee@ @bananna@ B) @cool@ #mrsauve# Anyone that still can't get over the fact that they named this beauty Grimlock can kiss my @moon@, and prepare to be @Assimilate@. You will come to love this piece of art. You will purchase at least one of these figures. Resistance is futile. @cyborg@

Personally, when they make the Decepticon version of the Mustang, I hope it's a Shelby SVT Cobra Mustang. In case no one has heard, since Ford got Carroll Shelby back to make the new Ford Shelby Cobra Jets that they will be making special Shelby edition Cobra Mustangs. Plus, for those that don't know, Carroll Shelby designed the Dodge Viper. This man is a genius. This will also make a great tie-in with the G.I. Joe Vs. Cobra comics.

After a closer inspection of the new pic, why is it black behind one headlight and grey behind the other? The one that is grey looks like it has a cloudy lense covering it.

I get the BT cause its cool enough but the name... granted they got all the right homage but I'm still stuck on the its a car beef HEH!

Anyways thanks jayc! OOOOOoo Its too bad theres no sword in that picture!

Walmart.com does not have this on the site yet.... well you can't search for it, but it is there. Maybe they should start selling Hound and Silverstreak! Take preorders for Tracks and Dead End while they are at it since they are on the site.

:wub: ##1# @yipee@ @bananna@ B) @cool@ #mrsauve# Anyone that still can't get over the fact that they named this beauty Grimlock can kiss my @moon@, and prepare to be @Assimilate@. You will come to love this piece of art. You will purchase at least one of these figures. Resistance is futile. @cyborg@

Personally, when they make the Decepticon version of the Mustang, I hope it's a Shelby SVT Cobra Mustang. In case no one has heard, since Ford got Carroll Shelby back to make the new Ford Shelby Cobra Jets that they will be making special Shelby edition Cobra Mustangs. Plus, for those that don't know, Carroll Shelby designed the Dodge Viper. This man is a genius. This will also make a great tie-in with the G.I. Joe Vs. Cobra comics.

After a closer inspection of the new pic, why is it black behind one headlight and grey behind the other? The one that is grey looks like it has a cloudy lense covering it.

I agree that is one nice looking figure. I cant wait to get Grimlock (and yes I called and will call him Grimlock). Makes me wish I can find hound and Bluestreak around this part of the world.

Still not a fan of the car nor the choice in name. Yet the robot mode does indeed look nice which might make me purchase him.

I'll wait to see what Decepticon they make out of this and depending on who/what it looks like, i'll make my decision.

and because he is Grimlock and my fav kind of car, yes he will be mine. Transformer bug is coming back to me, yes yes it is.

I never was a Ford fan, always preferred Chevy...but might as well pick this one up to complete the collection, if I could even find a damn Silverstreak and Hound...

ok that is by far the best pic so far

i will definitely get one

i just wish there was some yellow somewhere

BHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAH!

hahahahhahhhahhahahahahahhahahahhahhhahhahahahahahhahahahhahhhahhahahahahahhahahahhahhhahhahahahahahhahahahhahhhahhahahahahahhahahahhahhhahhahahahahahhahahahhahhhahhahahahahahhahahahhahhhahhahahahahahhahahahhahhhahhahahahahah...

hahahahhahhhahhahahahahahhahahahhahhhahhahahahahahhahahahhahhhahhahahahahahhahahahhahhhahhahahahahahhahahahhahhhahhahahahahahhahahahhahhhahhahahahahahhahahahhahhhahhahahahahahhahahahhahhhahhahahahahahhahahahhahhhahhahahahahahhahahahhahhhahhahahahahahhahahahhahhhahhahahahahah

The one time people actaully WANT yellow!!!! Hasbro decides not to put any in!!!! @firedevil@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@

actaully! looking at the pic again you will note that his mouth plate is YELLOW! & it allmost looks like chrome! Wow this sucker looks so cool looking at him again! Disliking the name or no its so mine :)

Ironically, I also wish this figure had more yellow...but the gold on the faceplate is a nice touch (although not very g1-ish)

Must buy.

I dont remember seeing his ass-shield in the other pics though @smilepunch@

" Me Grimlock no longer Dinasaur beacause me Grimlock no longer feel like it" - Grimlock... I like Grimlock, but the Question is who will the repaints be?

ok that is by far the best pic so far

i will definitely get one

i just wish there was some yellow somewhere

BHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAH!

hahahahhahhhahhahahahahahhahahahhahhhahhahahahahahhahahahhahhhahhahahahahahhahahahhahhhahhahahahahahhahahahhahhhahhahahahahahhahahahhahhhahhahahahahahhahahahhahhhahhahahahahahhahahahhahhhahhahahahahahhahahahhahhhahhahahahahah...

hahahahhahhhahhahahahahahhahahahhahhhahhahahahahahhahahahhahhhahhahahahahahhahahahhahhhahhahahahahahhahahahhahhhahhahahahahahhahahahhahhhahhahahahahahhahahahhahhhahhahahahahahhahahahhahhhahhahahahahahhahahahhahhhahhahahahahahhahahahhahhhahhahahahahahhahahahhahhhahhahahahahah

The one time people actaully WANT yellow!!!! Hasbro decides not to put any in!!!! @firedevil@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@

actaully! looking at the pic again you will note that his mouth plate is YELLOW! & it allmost looks like chrome! Wow this sucker looks so cool looking at him again! Disliking the name or no its so mine :)

i guarantee it's not the last time people will want yellow

just wait until they make bumblebee

Ironically, I also wish this figure had more yellow...but the gold on the faceplate is a nice touch (although not very g1-ish)

Must buy.

I dont remember seeing his ass-shield in the other pics though @smilepunch@

Because this is a brandspanking new clear pic of him maybe?:) Hopefully you can flip that up though!

HMm... I wonder if you can attach his gun to his arm...

and because he is Grimlock and my fav kind of car, yes he will be mine. Transformer bug is coming back to me, yes yes it is.

I didn't know that Scarps! Anyway its my fav car too and I love the Grimlock! I can't wait to get him.

Draven #US1#