Steel Briggade Has Screen Shots Of Vvsv Movie

Tazzzman

I look forward to the release since the movie looks like it has a better story line than spytoops and it looks like they took more time in creating the story too.

Venom Max is huge.  wow, cool, i really wont judge till after seeing the movie itself

Same here!

Though, I hope they changed BeachHeads voice.

ven max is huge! DUMB!

why on earth are those snow serpents in a jungle, i hope they are on their way to a craft to board for an artic mission!

Damn those pics are sweet, I really can't wait for the movie. I hope it isn't a let down. By the way, if you have ever seen the Valor Vs. Venom commercial, I am pretty sure that they show the SnowWolf team in snow, and Hi-Tech, says something like " Wow, there is so many of them " or something like that.

Venom Max is huge.  wow, cool, i really wont judge till after seeing the movie itself

Same here!

Though, I hope they changed BeachHeads voice.

Yes there is a new, non surfer dude Beachhead!! They said it will be a little like the original.

Michael Richards

Bulletman Big B

All Hail DOB!!!!

Wow. Looks pretty cool, except for the above mentioned problems. Snow Serpents in the jungle? Of course! (lol)

But the thing I really like is the inclusion of characters that actually have current and relevant toy representations on the shelves, even the yeller-headed Kamakura. *snicker* I like to see the toys I'm collecting in action on the big (or little) screen and/or in the comics. I just think it's cool.

And BTW, last night I saw a glimpse of the vintage Joe comic (issue #3 I think) in one of the comic three-packs, and I had forgotten about that big, huge (read: unrealistic) robot on the cover, and it shows the Joes fighting it. That proves that G.I. Joe had a slightly over-the-top, sci-fi-ish twist to it even from day one, and the Valor vs. Venom stuff isn't any more far-fetched than some of the stuff in even the early issues of the comic. If anything, in this day and time, DNA splicing/manipulation may be more realistic than some of the stuff we saw early on with G.I. Joe. I'm not trying to make any point or start a discussion. I was just making an interesting observation I guess.

And BTW, last night I saw a glimpse of the vintage Joe comic (issue #3 I think) in one of the comic three-packs, and I had forgotten about that big, huge (read: unrealistic) robot on the cover, and it shows the Joes fighting it.

Yeah, I had never read the issue in the comic #3 pack until I bought it the other day, and when I saw the cover, I was like "Damn, that's one big honkin' robot."

Then when I read the actual comic, I realized the robot really wasn't all that big. He did shoot energy blasts out of his hands though, so everything was good with me. :D

Anyway....

I can honestly say that these VvV movie images do nothing for me. I hope it's good and all, but I don't think I'll be all that disappointed if I miss it.

I'm still afraid to see the Spytroops movie. With all the bad reviews--I don't know--I'm kind of afraid of ruining my "up on a pedestal" image of Joe.

ven max is huge! DUMB!

Venomax is on a ROID RAGE. Unfortunately they shrivled his cajones. Can the Joes rescue Hawk? Will Hawk's testecular fortitude survice?

STAY TUNED!!!

why on earth are those snow serpents in a jungle, i hope they are on their way to a craft to board for an artic mission!

Just another "Promote the figure at all costs, logic be damned!" sorta thing. Like why Wet-Suit and Torpedo wear their diving gear at all times around the base in the old cartoon, even thought its apparenly in UTAH or pretty far inland.

And BTW, last night I saw a glimpse of the vintage Joe comic (issue #3 I think) in one of the comic three-packs, and I had forgotten about that big, huge (read: unrealistic) robot on the cover, and it shows the Joes fighting it. That proves that G.I. Joe had a slightly over-the-top, sci-fi-ish twist to it, and the Valor vs. Venom stuff isn't any more far-fetched than some of the stuff in even the early issues of the comic. If anything, in this day and time, DNA splicing/manipulation may be more realistic than some of the stuff we saw early on with G.I. Joe. I'm not trying to make any point or start a discussion. I was just making an interesting onservation I guess.

yeah I was watching a episode from season 1 pt 2 (disk 3) where gi joe finds a mermaid (shipwrek) falls in love with her, this also proves that back in the day Cobra was experimenting on DNA and such.

Just another "Promote the figure at all costs, logic be damned!" sorta thing. Like why Wet-Suit and Torpedo wear their diving gear at all times around the base in the old cartoon, even thought its apparenly in UTAH or pretty far inland.

I thought they were doin it to show off for scarlett & lady jaye @hmmm@

I hope that height difference is because of them being stooped over and all.

That's gonna be hell on Cobra's HMO in 20 years when those guys' backs start giving out. @loll@

The pics make the movie look interesting; there should be a lot more action in this movie compared to the first one.

Or how about the cartoon where there's an artic battle and Quick Kick is out in his bare feet and no shirt on? No wonder the guy ended up getting killed!

2 things we can determine from these screen shots: Forst, we now know what the big "sentinal" like robot thing is that comes with Night Creeper. Second, the stretcher they got Hawk on appears to be the one coming with Overkill.

And BTW, last night I saw a glimpse of the vintage Joe comic (issue #3 I think) in one of the comic three-packs, and I had forgotten about that big, huge (read: unrealistic) robot on the cover, and it shows the Joes fighting it.

The original Marvel series had some dumb moments in it, especially towards the end, but it was worlds better than the cartoons or especially the movie. IMO the Devil's Due series is way better than the Marvel series, although it still has a few flaws.

The pics make the movie look interesting; there should be a lot more action in this movie compared to the first one.

That's what I'm afraid of, considering Hasbro's taste in "action" is stuff like "supertanks blasting it's way through a mountain at high speed". Really this movie doesn't have to go very far to be an improvement over the Spy Troops one, but I suspect, given Hasbro's mentality about Joe, that it'll be another stinker.

ven max is huge! DUMB!

Venomax is on a ROID RAGE. Unfortunately they shrivled his cajones. Can the Joes rescue Hawk? Will Hawk's testecular fortitude survice?

STAY TUNED!!!

LOL!!! Ah...ya kill me Doc...