What's Your Preferred Method Of

Ren

in box mode?

Sorry, forgot about the box mode, a highly admirable mode, very desirable, yet I kinda meant loose bots. Hey Pogo, you don't have 1 opened Transformer? And also what do MISBers do with such things as World's Smallest TF, where you don't know what you got till it's open?

I have some old school TF's that are opened. But most of the ones I used to have I sold them on ebay claiming that they were barely played with..hahahhah. ok ok. I needed the cash.

So with that money that helped buy some misb goodies. I still have some of blaster's tapes somewhere and some other toys that I never bothered cleaning or getting and are probably sitting in a box in the attic. uh-oh damage!!

About the random stuff...damn takara no doubt. However, I have opened all of them so that I can complete a set. So they remain MIB. However, on the micromaster stuff by takara you can see which one you are getting so those are MISB.

Sell me those Blaster tapes, c'mon, you know you want to!!!

haha. Iv'e gotten like 4 PMs about these already but I can't promise anything for these are in an attic at the parents house and who knows when I'll get to find these. Its like the ending of Indiana Jones with that warehouse of boxes. hahah.

haha. Iv'e gotten like 4 PMs about these already but I can't promise anything for these are in an attic at the parents house and who knows when I'll get to find these. Its like the ending of Indiana Jones with that warehouse of boxes. hahah.

You MUST post picks of the jewels you find in that attic!! I had a Super Powers Batmobile with Batman and Robin sitting in it in my attic, complete with capes, but when I went up there recently it was nowhere to be found. My mom has a guilty look on her face @grumpy@ .

Ooo I hate that :S Do the original guys go for a lot mosc/misb? I've actaully been pondeirng picking some up since I played wtih them so much as a kid :) I sitll have em all loose too! batmobile & all.

I hear ya man. My comics were ruined up there last time I checked. I did find some star wars figures and a lot of weapons that ended up in the trash. I found also a cosmos in loose beat up condition. Man, cosmos kinda sucked.

Weapons for what pogo? You really shouldn't throw stuff like that out lol! Theres allways someone that will pay something for it ;) Cosmos rules! I actaully kinda like his toy it is sorta crapola though but so are all of the minibots really :|

Ooo I hate that :S Do the original guys go for a lot mosc/misb? I've actaully been pondeirng picking some up since I played wtih them so much as a kid :) I sitll have em all loose too! batmobile & all.

Yeah, not as much as G1 MISB TF's but pretty damn close.

I liked powerglide. maybe cause he wanted to get it on with that girl on that episode.

seaspray transformed him self into an alien humaniod in one epsiode to get it on with a female alien

I liked powerglide. maybe cause he wanted to get it on with that girl on that episode.

seaspray transformed him self into an alien humaniod in one epsiode to get it on with a female alien

yeah, I remember that, but his voice was too aquaman for me