What's Your Preferred Method Of

Ren

I display all 89 of them, plus the 67 mini cons, in their alt modes, I prefer it that way. Plus because a few of my TF's are too big to be displayed in their robot modes.

Tony.

in box mode?

Sorry, forgot about the box mode, a highly admirable mode, very desirable, yet I kinda meant loose bots. Hey Pogo, you don't have 1 opened Transformer? And also what do MISBers do with such things as World's Smallest TF, where you don't know what you got till it's open?

A huge majority of mine are in robot mode. There are only a few in alt. mode, such as the Beast Wars Mutants (but then again, which mode is which?!). I am also re-organizing, so a the BW that were in the show are in beast mode (so I can find them easily).

In my experience, alt.modes actually take up more space than in robot mode.

EDIT: I forgot to look at my Universe section! All the Mini-Cons and Spychangers from that line are in vehicle mode in the front. Same goes for the Energon Mini-Cons (for now). Oh, and my Armada Mini-Cons are in a plastic container in vehicle mode until I find a place where I can display then... :wacko:

Edited by DJ HMRising

It really depends on what kind of TF he is....

I ONLY collect Gen1, but I display them as follows:

1) Combiners are always displayed in combined form

2) Depending on how they look in robot/alt mode they will be displayed on how I like them best....

in box mode?

Sorry, forgot about the box mode, a highly admirable mode, very desirable, yet I kinda meant loose bots. Hey Pogo, you don't have 1 opened Transformer? And also what do MISBers do with such things as World's Smallest TF, where you don't know what you got till it's open?

I have some old school TF's that are opened. But most of the ones I used to have I sold them on ebay claiming that they were barely played with..hahahhah. ok ok. I needed the cash.

So with that money that helped buy some misb goodies. I still have some of blaster's tapes somewhere and some other toys that I never bothered cleaning or getting and are probably sitting in a box in the attic. uh-oh damage!!

About the random stuff...damn takara no doubt. However, I have opened all of them so that I can complete a set. So they remain MIB. However, on the micromaster stuff by takara you can see which one you are getting so those are MISB.

Micromasters stuff? Huh?! Oh I'm an misber & for stuff like pvcs ect I just open then & display them :S Same with statues for what you pay you may as enjoy the most out of them :)

Everyyhitng else stays poged though :)

which is why I don't collect statues. They are meant to be opened and displayed, however for the price I couldn't see it as something that I would enjoy having when in the end it just gets dusty.

My PVC's are opened but put back in the box. The goal on these is to complete sets mostly.

Mine are displayed in bot mode, except for unicron who looms over my PVCs in planet mode. My PVCs are displayed in opened-and-on-the-shelf mode :P

Keeping pvcs sealed in their baggies and shoved back in their boxes, Pogo? Thats just WRONG @smilepunch@

Keeping pvcs sealed in their baggies and shoved back in their boxes, Pogo? Thats just WRONG @smilepunch@

dont' get me wrongo...

I had them on a glass case as you can see on my collection pics (on the sig) but when I ran out of space I had to put them back on their baggies and boxes so that they can make space for more stuff.

I promise I'll display them once I buy a house. Boy Scout promise

Keeping pvcs sealed in their baggies and shoved back in their boxes, Pogo?  Thats just WRONG @smilepunch@

dont' get me wrongo...

I had them on a glass case as you can see on my collection pics (on the sig) but when I ran out of space I had to put them back on their baggies and boxes so that they can make space for more stuff.

You might as well just give them all to me, and end their pain. @firedevil@

next AFA sale I'm sending another batch

Be sure you let us all know when that is eh? Maybe I'll even send in a couple of my things if I got the spare $$ I really wana get my stdconvoy/kicker two pack in a nice protective case @loll@

Keeping pvcs sealed in their baggies and shoved back in their boxes, Pogo?  Thats just WRONG @smilepunch@

dont' get me wrongo...

You might as well just give them all to me, and end their pain. @firedevil@

that's more logical.

send me your address so I can ship these things out.

next AFA sale I'm sending another batch

Be sure you let us all know when that is eh? Maybe I'll even send in a couple of my things if I got the spare $$ I really wana get my stdconvoy/kicker two pack in a nice protective case @loll@

that would be a cool item to get graded