Alpha Q, Dreadwing, Wing Saber And Sixshot Pics

vanishing son

Am I the only one that loves the Shockblast redeco? The only bit I dont love is the name. Judging by that pic of an unseen alt mode, they'll probably pull an "RID Galvatron" and make up 3 extra alt modes for him to justify the name

Yes you are get you're damn eyes checked stupid! @smilepunch@

Personally, I'm wondering whether Alpha Quintesson transforms... doesn't really look like it. Cool sculpt, though. That and Wing Saber are musts... otherwise, I'm really staying away from larger repaints for space purposes. Right now I have E. Tidal Wave and Offshoot, and I'd really like to get Ironhide/Hound and Inferno/Grapple; maybe the Terrorcon repaints as well to fill out that side of it. Otherwise, neh.

Nope its been stated that it does not allready :) We learned that from otfcc It does have the flipy heads though, & its a pull back toy or something aparently. Just consider it homage to jump starters & action masters! Both combined! @loll@

Im definately passing on Mirage in favor of that Dreadwing. Looks really gothic, without the gloomy nihilistic attitude. Dreadwing is the stuff nightmares are made of. Cold and cruel.

Sixshot is really , really dissapointing. I still like repaints but every rule has it's excepton. And this is one. Only get it if you cant find Shockblast. Still a good mold, but my money in this case is going elsewhere, like Alpha Q. Maybe if they replaced the purple with black it wouldnt be so bad. Like RiD Axer.

On the plus side, if Hasbro reconsiders its decision to not re-issue the G1 Sixshot, at least they still have rights to the name

I wonder if its at all possible to disassemble and swap parts between Shockblast and Sixshot?

To create a Shockblast with a greater amount of purple parts. If thats possible there might be SOME merit to Sixshot after all.

Hmmm...

I'm wonderin if you could swap one's gun arm with the other's normal arm, thus making an ambidextrous Shockblast, and, well, one with two guns for arms :P