Recap Of The Cfb Chat

cmderinchief

I was asked to recap the first ever CFB chat last night. I won't post the whole text due to the fact that some four letter bombs were dropped......so, out of good clean fun, I'll just post the highlights.

Below are the highlights from the FIRST CFB Chat last night:

In attendance were:

GeneralZod

Tazzzman

Lt. Falcon - who pushed back his date to chat with us!

Skrarapz

Nightcreeper

gsmiley

and yours truely!

If I missed someone, my bad!

Business:

Name Revision:

The group agreed that the word "crappy" may not be the best PC name. Suggestions on the table are: DOG (Defender of Gob.), which led to the Dogs of War suggestion......also DOC (Defender of Crap - is that right Tazzz??), and the original CBC (Crystal Ball and Friends Club). Any other members (or people wishing to join) with serious ideas, PM any of the above with your submission. We agreed that CFB will be our working name until a suitable one has been decided. No deep discussion was given on a Logo....so all talk was tabled until the next meeting.

Membership Regs:

Some clarification was given on the proposed set. The proposed regs have been reposted for any further suggestions of additions and omissions. See my post in the main section with the proposed regs. Any current member needs to get suggestions to Zod or myself ASAP.

New Business:

None

On the agenda for the next TBA meeting:

Officers (General = Prez, Colonel = VP, Sec, and Sgt. at Arms) - All officers will hold office on a interim basis until a full vote at next year's con.

Propose and form Committees:

Membership/Recruitment - Keep roster of current members, recruit new members and suggest amendments to the Membership Regs.

Website - Zod suggested automatic membership for anyone who puts together and administers the webpage.

Social - Plans the group get together at the next con. T-Shirts will be a project of this group.

Trade List - Adroq of the joesightings.com forum is already doing this.....so he is the man.....he has no choice! :)

Old Business:

Pick and vote on a dam name that everyone likes!

Final vote on the Membership regs!

OK, that about sums it up other than a recap and photos from Falcon's date.

Any ?'s....let us know!

Well Tom, we did mention you in the meeting. Ironicwhen your name pops up, four letter bombs are thrown around! @bounce@

Nah, j/k man. Tazzz should make sure you make the next one. :D

Well Tom, we did mention you in the meeting. Ironicwhen your name pops up, four letter bombs are thrown around! @bounce@

Nah, j/k man. Tazzz should make sure you make the next one. :D

Yes I will Tom dash 1, I will try to make sure to get you on the next one.

:) there you can go to sleep now.

Tazz let me know what was up. I too work at night and could not attend. keep me up to date. We need a charter.

As a big endorser and founder and one who helped initiate all teh hoopla online, I need to be informed.

My ego can't handle being thrown on the back burner @sad@