Cfb Membership Guidelines

cmderinchief

Per our chat:

Membership Requirements and Rules:

CFB Membership Guidelines:

I. Charter Membership:

A Charter Member is defined as: An “American Hero�, “General�, or “Aide� attendee of the 2004 Convention in Walt Disney World and attended the Convention Dinner.

Any new prospective member shall be known herein as a 'CFB Greenshirt'

II. New Membership:

There shall be four levels of new membership. They are Standard, Default, Exception and Honorary. Each level will have its own section below.

1. Standard Membership:

Any person desiring Standard CFB membership must meet the following criteria:

A. Be an active member of the International GI Joe Collectors Club and;

B. Display the desire to have fun with the hobby and have fun with the group and;

C. Agree with our mission statement and;

D. Have the sponsorship of one or more current CFB members in good standing and;

a. Sponsorship may be obtained by personal contact, e-mailing, posting support of, contribution to the club, website or participation in annual CFB events.

b. After gaining a sponsor the applicant will be designated as a 'CFB Greenshirt' on the CFB Website. The 'CFB Greenshirt' will gain access to the CFB message board and be acknowledged on the CFB web site. They also will be included in the CFB Salute and any other gestures, songs, limericks, or rhymes related to CFB and especially our mascot and spokes-figure, Crystal Ball.

2. Default Membership:

A Default Member is defined as: A prospective member is one who does not require an existing member’s sponsorship to join. They can become a member if they meet the criteria set forth in section 1 and one or more of the following criteria:

A. Attended or purchased any International GI Joe Collectors Club Convention package (i.e. 3-3/4�, 12� or Aide) of any prior convention. Included in this group are 2004 "Homefront Hero" participants.

a. Proof must be supplied. Examples of proof can be a:

i. Picture of Convention Name badge or;

ii. Written Testament from fellow attendee.

3. Exception Membership:

An Exception Member shall be defined as a member who does not meet any of the above criteria, yet wishes to be admitted to the club.

A. Exception Membership can only be obtained if prospective member seeks and receives sponsorship from one or more Charter Members.

4. Honorary Membership:

An Honorary Member shall be defined as membership awarded by a CFB active member nomination and CFB majority vote to any non-member who has made a significant positive influence on the hobby and club.

III. Completion of Membership Entrance Requirements:

1. Upon completion and meeting of criteria, The 'CFB Greenshirt' will be considered a full CFB Member with all additional rights, privileges and duties unto the club upon attending the annual CFB gathering at the International GI Joe Collectors Club Convention and;

2. Full CFB Members will then be included in the CFB roster on the CFB web site and thereby be designated as a good member in standing of the Crappy Figure Brigade.

IV. Revocation of Membership

CFB membership may be revoked due to displays of excessive seriousness. See our Mission Statement

Mission Statement:

THE MISSION OF THE CRAPPY FIGURE BRIGADE IS:

- TO CELEBRATE THE HASBRO 3-3/4� LINE OF FIGURES WHOSE PERSONNA HAS EXCEEDED THE RELM OF BELIEVEABILITY, WHOSE ACCESSORIES ARE ABSURD, WHOSE SCULPT IS REPULSIVE, WHOSE PAINTJOB A BLIND MAN COULD SEE, WHOSE PLASTIC IS FRAIL AND BRITTLE;

- TO SUPPORT THE FUTURE RELEASE OF FIGURES THAT EXCEEDS THE ABOVE SUB-STANDARDS;

- TO ABOVE ALL ELSE, HAVE FUN!

B. Display the desire to have fun with the hobby and have fun with the group and;

D. Have the sponsorship of one or more current CFB members in good standing and;

a. Sponsorship may be obtained by personal contact, e-mailing, posting support of, contribution to the club, website or participation in annual CFB events.

b. After gaining a sponsor the applicant will be designated as a 'CFB Greenshirt' on the CFB Website. The 'CFB Greenshirt' will gain access to the CFB message board and be acknowledged on the CFB web site. They also will be included in the CFB Salute and any other gestures, songs, limericks, or rhymes related to CFB and especially our mascot and spokes-figure, Crystal Ball.

I meet A-C (I think) and hopefully have sponsership from Tazzman, and If not him maybe NC

This club is strange, however, I respect your club, and wish you good luck, gentlemen.

Thanks McFly- and it is "our" club :) It is going to be great when all the details are worked out.

I meet A-C (I think) and hopefully have sponsership from Tazzman, and If not him maybe NC

We are workin' on details- stay tuned hommie.

I was there and bought all the goods(as well as took all the pics for this site). I would like to be a member, and hopefully Flint069 can sponsor me for membership #US1#

Check out section 1 of the regs. If you were there, you're in.....no sponsorship needed. Plus you would be a charter member (aka Founding Father). Join us at our next chat!....whenever that may be! :D

I was there and bought all the goods(as well as took all the pics for this site).  I would like to be a member, and hopefully Flint069 can sponsor me for membership  #US1#

Check out section 1 of the regs. If you were there, you're in.....no sponsorship needed. Plus you would be a charter member (aka Founding Father). Join us at our next chat!....whenever that may be! :D

Sweet. I'm there.

Why do you have to be an active member of the International GI Joe Collectors Club?

You don't....see under section 3, Exception Membership. However, since the group will have official meetings at the con, it is encouraged that you attend.

Why do you have to be an active member of the International GI Joe Collectors Club?

You don't....see under section 3, Exception Membership. However, since the group will have official meetings at the con, it is encouraged that you attend.

Oh. Thanks for clearing that up.

Damn I hate details.

Evidently the CFB LOVES them.

Well.....we could be like, "You have to attend the con and have to be a member of the GIJCC" and end it there, but we decided to be more open, thus the length of the regs. Just because it is long doesn't mean it is restrictive. In discussions with Zod, we made it clear we want to be as all inclusive as possible.

Damn I hate details.

Evidently the CFB LOVES them.

Well.....we could be like, "You have to attend the con and have to be a member of the GIJCC" and end it there, but we decided to be more open, thus the length of the regs. Just because it is long doesn't mean it is restrictive. In discussions with Zod, we made it clear we want to be as all inclusive as possible.

Word.

I am a little confused about this whole thing. What's the point? You all are already a part of a group the chats on message boards and goes to the con and hangs out together. Isn't that what you do here at ADC/TNI? Isn't it just like saying you are just members of the ADC/TNI gang and anyone who also posts at ADC/TNI that we want to hang out with can also be a member? You are saying you don't want to be exclusive or exclude anyone so why have a club if anyone who wants to join can join (if you like them). I am not trying to dis your club but I guess I am just missing the purpose. Sorry... i just don't get it.

I am a little confused about this whole thing. What's the point? You all are already a part of a group the chats on message boards and goes to the con and hangs out together. Isn't that what you do here at ADC/TNI? Isn't it just like saying you are just members of the ADC/TNI gang and anyone who also posts at ADC/TNI that we want to hang out with can also be a member? You are saying you don't want to be exclusive or exclude anyone so why have a club if anyone who wants to join can join (if you like them). I am not trying to dis your club but I guess I am just missing the purpose. Sorry... i just don't get it.

the challange was thrown down by Brian Savage, for the 3 3/4 collectors to come up with something to Rival DOB, we have done that. The club doenst only consist of people at TNI/ADC. #US1#