JLU - Season 3 - Episode Discussion

CTVampSlayer

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about in Canada? Anyone know when it'll start on YTV?

They are not going to carry it anymore.

toonzone.net:

Batman Beyond and Batman: The Animated Series will not be returning to YTV, the network tells Toon Zone, saying that its contracts to carry the series have expired. The Canadian animation channel also says that it currently has no plans to add Justice League Unlimited, The Batman, The Zeta Project, or Static Shock to its schedule.

it was good...i loved the tons of cameos

overall though a piece of carbon stopped what 4 members of the jlu couldnt..lol

what im not liking is since starcrossed went down like it did we may not see a good hawkman

i didnt see:

aquaman

robin

nightwing

lobo

so who did you see?:

bats

supes

flash

wonderwoman

martian manhunter

gl

green arrow

supergirl

cap atom

steel

creeper

black canary

anyone want to add tot he list

the justice league is like a freakin organization now, I swear I was so scared when captain atom got hit badly, then flew up... I thought he was a goner. I like how(so it appears) the veteran leaguers are the main leaders, and they take teams out.

The series premier is just awesome and it's a lot of fun naming all those heroes that I have not seen in years. Though maybe because some of them are dead! :(

Anyway.... Here's the list of the ones I know. You guy can fill up who else did you see there, because I have to admit, I don't know some of them. :)

I saw:

Gypsy, Zatanna, Capt. Atom (duh), Red Tornado, Green Arrow (duh again), Vixen, Crimson Fox (?), Waverider, Vibes, Huntress, Black Canary and Supergirl (triple duh)!

There's a lot I don't know of. Who's that girl with the big robot guy anyway??? @?@

I thought the show was okay. Nothing special for a season premiere. It was pretty predicitable that Green Arrow would save the day.

But hey, this show is great. Can't wait to see what Green Arrow will continue to do in the show and everyone else who teams up. I just want to see Batman team-up with Huntress, Nightwing, Robin, and Catwoman for a JLU episode.

Wow that was damn good episode of Justice League. In fact I’d even go as far to say it was the best one since Twilight. I really like that the show is much more action based then before. Justice League used to more story based, and was often too chatty, and character development scenes went on too long. That’s all fixed now. They actually made Green Arrow seem cool, who I really wasn’t a fan of before hand. They also made Super Girl more likable then she was during the Superman animated series. I didn’t know who Captain Atom was before this episode, so this was a pretty good introduction to him. All in all really great episode, and I hope that the rest of the series is this good. I can’t want till next weeks episode, because I love the issue that it’s based on. By the way, the most obscure super hero I spotted in the crowd scene was Johnny Thunder and his Thunder Bolt.

Who did I see? A better question would be who didn't you see? Like to know if Bruce is still funding everything or if someone else is. Nice to see they kept Ollie's personality intact. I thought maybe they would change it for the show.

I think the show kicked ass, although since it was on Toonami don't they only have 1 commercial break? When I watched tonight there was like 3? And of course I was digging the Queen music with the Flash Gordon Opening credits. Different but very cool.

I thought that it was ok, I still think there are way to many characters to have a show like what they had before which I think was superior. Hated the new beginning, the old was so much better, just hate the episode clip openings just find them to be rater lazy. I did catch the GL scream of Hawkgirl when it woke up, which was very good thing to have, just can't gloss over that like it didn't happen after all that would be insulting to the fans of the old version. Personally I wish Capt. Atom did die, because if thats the best his character can offer he's pretty much worthless. GA was pretty cool though.

The one major complaint I have is why oh why couldn't they have a had a shower in the first two seasons and have Hawkgirl in a towel.(LOL)