Anime Action Figure Wishlist

shelman16

One Piece definitely deserves their own line of figures.

Hellsing deserves better figures than the ones that have been made.

As an addition to this post, the Trigun figures are my favorite anime figures as a whole, but the new(well, not new anymore) Kenshiro from the 200X series is my favorite anime figure.

I really want Bubblegum Crisis 2040 figures. - Well articulated hardsuit toys and maybe a boomer or two.

Ninja scroll, all from the movie and the best from the episodes.

Trigun, more figures please and it is okay if they release non existing characters like the new one coming out or like gungrave which have a relationship with Trigun(I think the same sculptor).

Some transformers as action figures like the ones they once did and like a few that are out there, but I want a good looking Optimus figure.

Cowboy bebop

S-cry-ed!

BGC 2040

Mahoromatic

More Ultimate DBZ figures (yay for the new picollo and frieza figures that have been shown)

Better EVA figures (along the lines of the Rei figure that came with issue 9 of the manga)

Love Hina

• 1 month later...

Xenosaga figures would be damned cool. KOS-MOS, Lt. Virgil, Albedo, Jin, lots of cool characters to make.

And I agree that we need more Love Hina figures, especially Keitaro.

As for what anime I'd like to see action figures from, I'd go with Yami no Matsuei/Descendants of Darkness. Muraki is awesome. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Anime figures I'd like to see:

More One Piece: My friend has Alabasta Luffy and Zoro. They have their faults, but their pros greatly outnumber the flaws in my book. But how can they sit on this? God Ener, Crocodile, Arlong, Mihawk, Kuro, Smoker, Aokiji, and heaven forbid I say it, Mr.2, all would make for some killer figures. Plus I'm waiting for a Mr. Prince version of Sanji so that they could fix the articulation on him like they did with the Alabasta versions of Luffy and Zoro.

More Naruto: After the Chuunin exams aired it was quite clear: Gai and Lee needed figures dammit!

Better Hellsing figures: After having my Alucard break... I agree. There was a rumor once upon a time that McFarlane wanted to include Alucard in series 3 of the now debunked anime line. I wish that were true.

Magic Shopping Arcade Abenobashi: I want the Mecha from episode 2 and Bruce Lee Sasshi from episode 3 >.<

G-Gundam: Yah I know. They already made some some kick ass figures, but I'm not talking about the mechs! Ban Dai scrubbed teh 12" doll line, but I see lots of potential for characters in 6" scale with either their street clothing or fighting uniforms.

Evangelion: Aside from the Bardiel/EVA-03 figure, we never got any angels. Satchiel, Zuriel, the twin one... those would've made for some kick ass figures if done like their EVA counterparts.

Dominion Tank Police: I just want a RC version of the Bonaparte ^.^

Giant Robo: Any of the World Police would make for some great figures now adays, and Lord Alberto and Lord Ko Enishiko would be required at some point.

Classic Vampire Hunter D: I'd much rather prefer the less ornate, more futuristic design from the first movie.

And for my video game choice: Zone of the Enders 2. Jehuty, Anubis, Vic Viper, Nephtis, Ardjet... How the hell can these be ignored, especially after the success of Virtual On: The Otario Tangram figures from Kaiyodo.

More Trigun figures would probably be top of my wish list in this category.

Better Cowboy Bebop (at least make them 6') figs are needed!

How about some 6' Love Hina toys I wouldn't mind buying a set of those either!

And don't forget, Samurai Champloo!

• 3 weeks later...

Evangelion:  Aside from the Bardiel/EVA-03 figure, we never got any angels.  Satchiel, Zuriel, the twin one... those would've made for some kick ass figures if done like their EVA counterparts.

I agree. I bought the Sachiel, and it sucked ass. MAJOR ASS. It could barely move, and one of it's arms broke off. Piece of crap, super expensive Japanese toys. If it weren't for Monev, and the Purple eva (totally rules), I would never buy these things.