What Songs Have You Been Sick Of Lately?

Darthmaul33

Antyhign MANESTREEM!

My local rock station continuously plays crap from Disturbed, Crossfade, Shinedown, those bands that start with "the" and bunch of other butt-rock.

and anything played by the Simpson's sisters.

I can't stand them 2 also. My wife is gonna go see Ashlee perform at the Mall of America this Saturday.

I can't stand them 2 also. My is gonna go see Ashlee perform at the Mall of America this Saturday.

Cool. Maybe your is could take my is and have a slumber party afterwards? @rolleye@

I'm sick of the "HOW THE HELL DO YOU WIND UP LIKE THIS??!!" song from whoever-the-#$### and then the other bands that sound exactly like that. Also, Matchbox Twenty gets on my last @##@@ nerve.

I can't stand them 2 also. My is gonna go see Ashlee perform at the Mall of America this Saturday.

Cool. Maybe your is could take my is and have a slumber party afterwards? @rolleye@

I'm sick of the "HOW THE HELL DO YOU WIND UP LIKE THIS??!!" song from whoever-the-#$### and then the other bands that sound exactly like that. Also, Matchbox Twenty gets on my last @##@@ nerve.

Matchbox 20 is still around??? #WTF#

Nickelback. I wish these tools would just fade away. Or die.

Creed. They're broken up. I wish radio would just @##@@ get over it.

Boston. Most annoying singer ever. Though their guitar leads kick 10 types of ass.

Journey. Ick. The government should really quit starting wars and just outlaw any and all things Journey.

Anything by Britney, Christina, or their clones. I was hoping this #$## would have been left behind in the cultural cesspool we call the late 90's. Instead, they still exist, taking up room in Rolling Stone's once-hallowed pages. Pity.

Matchbox 20 is still around??? #WTF#

Apparently so. They even released a DVD not too long ago, which recieved decent reviews.

So I suppose the market for boring music is thriving. :(

JET! LOL. @haha@

Everytime I hear their song on the radio, I think it's "Walk Like An Egyptian". Only to be disappointed a few seconds later. :(

LOL!!! yeah jet is really over played. on the station I listen to They play them constantly along with Maroon 5. If iIhear their song "THIS LOVE" one more time I might have to kill someone @loll@

Jet is a horrible band. Im getting really frustrated with my rock station. I feel like an old man when I say that I hate whats happening to music nowadays.

Jet is a horrible band. Im getting really frustrated with my rock station. I feel like an old man when I say that I hate whats happening to music nowadays.

You think your rock station is bad. All mine ever play all day is Puddle of Dumm, Disterd, Metallica, Audioslave, RATM, AiC, Jet, STP, Velvet Revolver, Shinedown, 3 days Grace, Creed, Nickelback, tool, APC and all those other crap station bands.

Every hour its the same suck ass bands just different songs off different albums in different rotation. I mean they play Disterd like they're still new or something and I cant believe how much Audioslave/Metallica nuts they suck.

The only time I get to hear bands like Sepultura, My Dying Bride, KSE, Immolation is when I listen to my CD. I fricking hate all so called "metal" or "rock" stations.

I'll second the vote for Maroon 5. They are played ALL the time and that song is so HORRIBLE. I swear, everytime I change a CD and my radio comes on, there is a 95% chance they are playing that song. How do bands like this get popular?

I think I'm going to go to Sattellite radio and leave crappy local stations behind.

I'll second the vote for Maroon 5.  They are played ALL the time and that song is so HORRIBLE.  I swear, everytime I change a CD and my radio comes on, there is a 95% chance they are playing that song.  How do bands like this get popular?

I think I'm going to go to Sattellite radio and leave crappy local stations behind.

Go XM. The variety is great, and they play rare stuff in each genre. But Maroon 5 proves that getting into the music scene is all about being trendy and showing off your looks; rather than creating true music that the masses will consider important in the coming years. Maroon 5 is music for people into reality "dating" programs and The O.C.

Pretty f*cked up world.