I Hate These New Style Packages.........

You all know what I'm talking about . The stupid boxes/ bubbles, where we have to cut every corner to get in. and more twist ties then you've ever seen. Not only that but the bottom of the box afterwards, ( ofcourse you all keep the boxes) Well what should we do? unfold them or keep them folded up?, where they just take up too much space......Like Eagle101st said it takes forever to even get to the vehicles (venom striker, mechs, hornet,ect....0

Yeah but one thing that is cool is for the MOC collectors or if you have a office you can display it nicely in the package it self. Plus for the shoplifters it is a little harder to get the figures/weapons out LOL!

I don't like the 6 packs and how they have tape covering sides of the filecards...sometimes they get ripped up if your not careful.

I don't like the tape packaging either..I've been seeing alot of figures/part swapping lately. People buying the two packs such as snow wolf and swapping only the heads only..what a waste.

I don't like the 6 packs and how they have tape covering sides of the filecards...sometimes they get ripped up if your not careful.

I don't like the tape packaging either..I've been seeing alot of figures/part swapping lately. People buying the two packs such as snow wolf and swapping only the heads only..what a waste.

yeah the tape thing sucks, now I just cut along the tape with a scissors or a exacto knife lightly and when I cut out the file cards sometimes I just leave the tape on. As for the figures/head swaps that suck a few idiots have to ruin it for everyone, I like the new packaging since I am able to open my figures then I can put them away back in the packaging and then hand it......

The only thing I really miss from the old days is the package art. You could look at the package and, at a glance, you knew exactly who was in it. You can't do that anymore and, even when you look at the back, half of the time it doesn't fully look like the figure.

One thing that bothers me is they cant seem to be consistant on the file card material/ size. I wish they would go back to the classic style and stay with it.

Yeah well I wish all the haters of Gi Joe(most of this board) would go away, but you know what, TOO FUKKIN BAD!!

That's right! So since you're out numbered here, I guess the best resolution for YOU would be to get lost!

For all the hundreds of fun-filled, G.I.Joe lovin' positive posts, you run around here looking for the ones that have some form of contention within them and make it your duty to p!ss on'em and the rest of the board members here, like a whiny little b!tch.

Yeah well I wish all the haters of Gi Joe(most of this board) would go away, but you know what, TOO FUKKIN BAD!!

I agree with Viper-Hunter. Try adding something intelligent to the discussion next time. Go playa hate on another board.

One thing that bothers me is they cant seem to be consistant on the file card material/ size. I wish they would go back to the classic style and stay with it.

Yeah that is a good point, I would not even mind if they were to stay consistent with the new design, kind of gives a access pass kind of look/feel to the file cards.

I agree with Viper-Hunter. Try adding something intelligent to the discussion next time. Go playa hate on another board.

You tell him VH! It would be like x-mas in July if he would shut up with his whiny posts. Oh and Lector, its called freedom of speech. If you don't like it, well take a pole up your hole!

Draven #US1#

You tell him VH! It would be like x-mas in July if he would shut up with his whiny posts. Oh and Lector, its called freedom of speech. If you don't like it, well take a pole up your hole!

Draven #US1#

Wait a second are you guys referring to me and the topic I put up? or what Hannibal said in this post?

Draven #US1#

Wait a second are you guys referring to me and the topic I put up? or what Hannibal said in this post?

Hannibal! We have much love for Action Figure Soundwave :)

You all know what I'm talking about . The stupid boxes/ bubbles, where we have to cut every corner to get in. and more twist ties then you've ever seen. Not only that but the bottom of the box afterwards, ( ofcourse you all keep the boxes) Well what should we do? unfold them or keep them folded up?, where they just take up too much space......Like Eagle101st said it takes forever to even get to the vehicles (venom striker, mechs, hornet,ect....0

No doubt.....it kinda forces you to invest in a pair of wirecutters. :)

You want to talk about a lot of wires.....the BBI F-18 I got has loaded with them. You almost needed a plasma torch to get it separated from the cardboard! :D

Come on guys. Let have nothing but love on this board--or thread.

Opinions are opinions, nothing else.

You want to talk about a lot of wires.....the BBI F-18 I got has loaded with them. You almost needed a plasma torch to get it separated from the cardboard!

Hey don't forget the $80.00 price tags, not including shipping the beast.

db