Celebrity Fans Of Transformers?

Dolphin-Snagger

I think it would be interesting to compile a list of famous people, we know are fans of Transformers. I only know of two, but I am sure there are more out there. Here are the two I know about.

Afroman (Wore a shirt with a large Decepticon symbol on it in his "Because I got High." video, and I have also seen him with shirts like it, several different times.)

Tom Hanks (Several things throughout his career, but things like singing the Transformers theme song on Leno, stick out the most.)

There was a BMX guy on MTV cribs last year (no not Dave Mirra) who had a small g1 collection in his living room of his house, and seemed pretty damn fond of it when he pointed it out. I can't remember his name for the life of me though..

Wow...Mr. Vampire Slayer collects them too? i didn't know that.

Also, Frank Skinner (yes i have ITV/ITV2/Paramount @ amazed british people).

Cheers,

HN.

i thnk pogoman buys em too..

@loll@ I consider Pogo a celebrity too, everyone knows his ways of the misb

philosophy, even Tom Hanks....speaking of Tom Hanks, can anybody tell me other instances of him liking or collecing Transformers, he sem a wee bit too old. I mean, when they came out he already had a career dressing up as a woman. Freddie Prinze Jr. seems a bit more believable, because he might have grown up with them.

There was a guy on UK Big Brother last year who was a fan, he was talking about it on the show.

Not a major celebrity, but still, a fan.

Even though I didn't watch that series due to crapness..........

John Tickle by any chance?

Well I went to a club near me a couple of years back (Love Shack, at Rock City in Nottingham), where Timmy Mallet was making an appearance that night, and he sung the first line of the theme tune ("TRANSFORMERS"), and the whole crowd instinctively replied with "ROBOTS IN DISGUISE!"

Freddie Prinze Jr. seems a bit more believable, because he might have grown up with them.

he does have a great comic book collection, in fact he's got some key spiderman issues, which is his favorite character.

There was a guy on UK Big Brother last year who was a fan, he was talking about it on the show.

Not a major celebrity, but still, a fan.

Even though I didn't watch that series due to crapness..........

John Tickle by any chance?

no, it was that fool Federico or wahtever he called himself.

Big brother is :cool: