Glaken's Customs

Glaken

Here is the entry I did for the banned contest that never contest-ed. It is an Azrael Box Set and I picked 3 of the less common Azrael costumes. Let me know what you think.

az_angel.jpg

az_angel_reference.jpg

Az_Armor.jpg

Az_armor_ref.jpg

az_hooded.jpg

az_hooded_reference.jpg

Azrael_box_art.jpg

Edited by Glaken

Here are the recipes for those interested:

#1 Silver Surfer Head with Faramir Hair

Daredevil (box set) body

Armor made from a couple of different Batman figures from mattel

Wings are articulated and come from a nightstrke batman I think with heavy modification

Sword is a modified HeMan sword

#2 Para Spidey Head

Super articulated Spidey 2 chest/abdomen/hips with sculpting modification

Hinged shoulderpads hand made from viny edging off of a vinyl mat

Wing armiture from parts from #1's wings (night attack batman) & hand cut clothe

upper arms from Silver surfer/ forearms from Magneto/ Hands from Movie DD with hand

made gauntlets

Legs from Doom

Longs Sword from Spawn Redeemer , Belt from Movie DD, Sheath & small sword from

Eomer (lotr figure)

#3 Kraven body, arms, hands & upper legs

He Man Head,

Magneto lower legs & feet

Thor knee pads with heavy modification

Gauntlets modified from a Batman figure

hand made cape

Shoulder pads from an old Japanese figure

Box was a Samurai Spawn Box recovered with new graphics I did from scans from the scans I did from the comic.

Just call me Dr. Frankendremel

• 2 weeks later...

Here's something different for me, a Microman Custom. I love these little figures. 4" tall and highly articulated. The Batman figures are pretty cool (and I hope to get my hands on them soon) but I decided to make my own heroes from them. This is the first, a young Hal Jordan Green Lantern. It's pretty much a straight repaint but it works pretty well.

GL%20fly.jpg

GL%20hero%20stance.jpg

GL%20Scale.jpg