Alt Grimlock

ScottieEvil

Me Grimlock DInobot not Ford Mustang!

*looks at picture* oh wait, yes me is car!

You shush & get me some pictures allready @smilepunch@ @loll@

*looks at picture* oh wait, yes me is car!

You shush & get me some pictures allready @smilepunch@ @loll@

>_< I NEED TO GET BATTERIES DAMMIT!

OMG MEGS IS NOT A GUN >_<

megatronalt.jpg

I think thats the uglyest pic of jazz ever... all the kibly sticking out everywhere I hope to heck thats mistransformed! Allso Yes I know! I told you those WST figures would not work as batteries allready! Yes this is the "I told you so bit!"

I'll be passing on this one

Same here. Grimlock will always be a Dinobot to me.

G1 Grimlock always WILL remain a Dinobot untill the end of time.

This, however isnt G1. It may have characters that originally exised in G1, but it isnt adhering 100% to it's conventions. Alternators is simply another timeline where things dont progress exactly the same as the original. No big deal.

Regardless of his mode Grimlock can still be the same swaggering egotistical bad-ass. Unless they give him a radical shift in personality like RiD Grimlock, I can live with this. Nice looking robot. Nice looking vehicle.

Not trying to be an arse, but I think it is alright for him to be a car. I mean like Doc said, in a way this is not g1, but may be what happen between season 2 and the movie. I mean if it does, maybe Grimlock gets his own body along the way. Like Deadend bio, it says that he knows he will get his old body back.

He's not as cool as hound or silverstreak, but still pretty cool. I think they should have made grimy a humvee or suv of some kind, but, if you simply don't like him bc of the name, call him something else!

@soap@ Again, everyone is complaining that they named it Grimlock. <_< To those of you that feel this way, again, I say, "Use your freakin' imagination. :angry: When you buy the figure you can pretend he's whoever the freak you want him to be. If you think he looks like Jazz, then pretend he is Jazz. If you think he should be Ironhide, then pretend he is Ironhide. @cussing@ If you think he should be whomever, then pretend he is whomever."

I've been waiting for Hasbro to make a Mustang Transformer since the toylines inception. I know they made those Tyco Slot Car Mustangs, but those don't count. This is a sweet, beautiful car/robot that will receive the worship and praise it deserves. From me, at least. There, now I am stepping down from my soap box. @pun@ @rambo@

@soap@ Again, everyone is complaining that they named it Grimlock.  <_< To those of you that feel this way, again, I say, "Use your freakin' imagination.  :angry: When you buy the figure you can pretend he's whoever the freak you want him to be.  If you think he looks like Jazz, then pretend he is Jazz.  If you think he should be Ironhide, then pretend he is Ironhide.  @cussing@ If you think he should be whoever, then pretend he is whoever."

I've been waiting for Hasbro to make a Mustang Transformer since the toylines inception. I know they made those Tyco Slot Car Mustangs, but those don't count. This is a sweet, beautiful car/robot that will receive the worship and praise it deserves. From me, at least.  There, now I am stepping down from my soap box.  @pun@  @rambo@

That post was really improved with Emoticons.

I just realized this sound like sarcasm, I am serious about it being improved.

If they had done Blurr or Wheeljack in silver with red highlights, people would has-bash like crazy, I'm sorry but this they pic a well known character that fit the car they had to work with, if you don't like it wait til the convertable repaint, which if they go by the detroit motorshow should be red/orange if i remeber correct

Takara could crap out a Wheelie BT/Alt and I would still buy as long as they continue to kick major amounts of ass like they have been. Best toyline out there period. For the money, cool factor, everything.