Alt Grimlock

ScottieEvil

I'll be passing on this one

So will I. There's no reason for Grimmy to be a car.

Is that tiny stick supposed to be a sword?

I think he or his Binaltech counterpart will have a sword, but that is just something they edited into the picture to show that, I doubt it will be that small.

Agreed. We know Hasbro has the rights to recreate Humvees (or at least extremely, nearly 97% accurate) so why would they make Grimlock a sports car?

##$%$#ed f'n decision.

Tom

i seem to be one of the few that like this prior to release, although the seats being his feet are kinda funny looking, it'll be intersting to see how many people change their mind about him by the end of the year.

well at the Detroit motorshow, guess what the color the ford 05 Mustang was? yup silver with red seats, and that's the only color they've shown so far on their website and probably will til the release, so to all ya'll they say this doesn't fit Grimlock or vice versa, find me a bot or con who is silver with red highlights ( like the seats and stuff) that would've been better than Grimlock!

well at the Detroit motorshow, guess what the color the ford 05 Mustang was? yup silver with red seats, and that's the only color they've shown so far on their website and probably will til the release, so to all ya'll they say this doesn't fit Grimlock or vice versa, find me a bot or con who is silver with red highlights ( like the seats and stuff) that would've been better than Grimlock!

Well, Tracks was originally going to be yellow.

And, to answer your question, how about Silverstreak? Heh, he DOES fit.

But for someone who hasn't already been done.

Camshaft (Omnibot).

altthumb.jpg

Getaway (Powermaster).

altthumb.jpg

Runamuck (Battlecharger)

altthumb.jpg

Many people still think Wheeljack would work (see the comment about Tracks above).

Blurr would probably look good in silver.

he'll sell like all the rest minus the special edition red Meister, hard to find when 1st released, and then a shelf warmer after a couple of months

Probably.

It just seems there has been more complaining about this guy than anyone previous (except maybe yellow Tracks). And, from what I've been reading so far, while most people seemed willing to pickup yellow Tracks, fewer seem willing to pickup Grimlock.

Course, we have to wait and see how things go when we actually SEE Grimlock, let alone Tracks and the others.

Will you all stop moaning! This is the perfect reinvention of Grimlock. He looks amazing. And if all your whining and bitching gets him cancelled then I wont be happy.

I dont want a Predaking reissue. I think he is the second biggest waste of space ever (after fort max) but you dont hear me whinging.

Ok, i was bored, so heres my quick slight colour mod:

grimlock_bot2.jpg

Just looks better with that bit of yellow, imo. :D

Looks like Swoop crapped on him for dishonouring the dinobot name @lol@ @loll@ @lol@ @loll@ @lol@