Attention Chicago Coil And Joe Collectors

bucketoftoys

A dealer that I know has just gotten his hands on a C-9, possiably C-9.5 FLAGG He has asked me to try to find a buyer, because he has no room in his shop for this womping monster. He also has a C-9 Terrordome. He says he wants somewhere around $400.00 for the FLAGG. I have been dealing with this gent for over 13 years and I know I can talk him down a bit. Since I am selling my collection and I don't collect Joe material, just Cobra, I have no need or want for this behamouth of plastic, but in the name of true collectors, I'd rather see a true collector get it rather than a yuppie trying to look retro-groovy or an e-bay scalper buying it and then ripping off a true collector by selling it three times for what he paid for it.

The store will be closed tomorrow, but will be re-openned Wednesday. This is a one shot deal, since there is only 1 FLAGG in his posession. So first come, first served. Either e-mail me here or leave a message @ 773-866-2470. I'm personally not getting a cent out of this..I'm doing this for the fore mentioned reasons. Please contact me if interested.

Thats nice that you are doing that!

Thank God I have one!

Thanks anyways. :)