Alternators Line

maniac83

Has anyone seen the Dodge Tomahawk prototype? Although it's a concept vehicle, and not really a motorcycle per se, I'd like to see it as Autobot Groove. We need some non-cars, don't we?

I don't we will ever see any non-cars, It would be impossible to sell a motorbike for the price of an Alternator, and a two pack would make them seem a lot less classy and dignified.

Well, the Impala or Interceptor would be nice, but since those aren't Japan's Police Cars, I doubt they'll see the light of day, remember, most of these cars have to have fans in both countries for it to be a good seller.

Meh... I'd rather they just keep releasing the classic Autobot cars, with a few Decepticons thrown in the mix to keep them on their toes, and keep the MP/20th Anniversary thing going. Think about it:

We could get Prime, Soundwave, Starscream and the rest of the seekers as MP editions (maybe throw in Devastator or something to surprise us)...

And we'd have the Alternators we have now, along with Prowl, Sunstreaker, Mirage, Wheeljack, Hot Rod, etc... as various new sporty cars, but basically looking like updated versions of the G1 characters. I'd personally like to see Ironhide as a really souped up Hummer H2, and a repaint as Ratchet, as a military ambulance.

The two lines would compliment each other really nicely, and we wouldn't get any complaints about Starscream's potential Gremlin alt-mode.

hey SS49 and Dolphin- snagger, load your guns @smilepunch@

Ford:

Focus=zx3/zx4/zx5/zxw/zx4st

Mustang=Coupe/Convert/GT coupe/GT Convert/Mach 1/SVT Cobra

Taurus=LX/SE/SES/SEL/Wagon SES-SEL

Crown Vic=Base/LX/LX sport

need i continue @loll@