My Sdcc Haul, It Was Defintely A Good Year!

bluecyclone

I got back on Friday night, I was supposed to stay all four days but got everthing I wanted on Preview Night and Thursday, so I took the family to Sea World on Friday. Here's a run down on what my wife, two sons and I got:

4- Star Wars Galactic Heroes "Chubby" Biker Scout

1- Street Fighter Bison & Evil Ryu 2-pack

1- Star Wars Stormtrooper Luke Minibust

3- She-ra

3- Batman

3- Heroclix Galactus

2- Macross VF-1S

1- Minimate Thing & Super Skrull

1- Minimate Wolverine & Mariko

2- Minimate Battle Damaged Capt. America & Punisher

1- DC Minimate C3 Batwing

1- SDCC Microman

1- SDCC Stikfas

I think that's it. It definitely pays off to bring the family, we all had tons of fun and it helps the odds in those stupid raffles. Just wanted to share.

The Silver Centurion 2-pack wasn't for sale, I asked when I was there. The Galactus is like 15 inches tall, I think. As far as the Scotty figure I don't know, I don't dig Star Trek, so I didn't ask. My wife sold the 2 other Batmans and 2 other She-ras at the show for a really good price to someone that really wanted them. I sold one of the Galactus' at the show and sold the other two to my brother.

The Silver Centurion 2-pack wasn't for sale, I asked when I was there.

Don't worry. AA will release it in a 4 or 10 pack like they do with all the other exculsives that they say they are only gonna make 5000 of.

Here's a run down on what my wife, two sons and I got:

3- She-ra

3- Batman

Did Mattel handle the raffle better this year cause I see you have 3 or had 3 of each?

How about did they handle it this year?

3- She-ra

3- Batman

Did Mattel handle the raffle better this year cause I see you have 3 or had 3 of each?

You're only allowed to win once per show per badge. If you win, you have the option of buying 1 of each figure, so winners could buy both Batman & She-Ra. I'm guessing BlueCyclone used badges from friends/family to enter the raffle mutliple times. Well, that's what I did. Too bad for me my brother and sister-in-law decided they wanted to keep the She-Ras to sell for themselves.

3- She-ra

3- Batman

You're only allowed to win once per show per badge. If you win, you have the option of buying 1 of each figure, so winners could buy both Batman & She-Ra. I'm guessing BlueCyclone used badges from friends/family to enter the raffle mutliple times. Well, that's what I did. Too bad for me my brother and sister-in-law decided they wanted to keep the She-Ras to sell for themselves.

But how did they handle it?

Did they give out raffle tickets and picked a number and added 500 to it and all of those won or was it by name or what?

Did they give out raffle tickets and picked a number and added 500 to it and all of those won or was it by name or what?

It was a rather large range of numbers each day, around 1000 if I remember correctly. I have no idea how they determined the range. Mattel announced the numbers at 2pm the winners had up till 7pm to purchase. If you had a winning ticket, you would bring it up to the Mattel booth, they would then take your ticket and stamp your SDCC badge "Winner". After that you were able to purchase the figure(s).

It was a rather large range of numbers each day, around 1000 if I remember correctly. I have no idea how they determined the range. Mattel announced the numbers at 2pm the winners had up till 7pm to purchase. If you had a winning ticket, you would bring it up to the Mattel booth, they would then take your ticket and stamp your SDCC badge "Winner". After that you were able to purchase the figure(s).

Sort of like how they did it last year but went with 1000 a day this year...