Latest Seeker Customs

Silverbolt

Not completely happy with how this guy turned out, and I definately have to do something to make the head stand out more. Autobot spy, his ability is being able to change his color to match any Decepticon seeker.

Silhouette_jet2.jpg

Silhouette_jet1.jpg

Silhouette_bot.jpg

Vendetta I haven't really worked up anything of a backstory at all. But I really like how it turned out. Both of the colors were mixed colors by myself, came very close to running out of the silver. She's a couple of shades lighter then Thrust.

Vendetta_jet2.jpg

Vendetta_jet_1.jpg

Vendetta_bot.jpg

First looks cool, pretty bad ass.

Second looks very professionally painted. But unfortunately those seeker stickers can make anything look like arse. I'd have left them off

First looks cool, pretty bad ass.

Second looks very professionally painted. But unfortunately those seeker stickers can make anything look like arse. I'd have left them off

I'm guessing you mean the eye sticker. Yeah I'm most likely going to remove that and paint the optics here very shortly. Just had it leftover from a reprolabels sheet and thought that I'd give it a try.

I didn't even notice his eyes were stickers :D

No I meant all the others (especially the ones on the vertical sections and feet). They just cheapen the look of the toy.

I didn't even notice his eyes were stickers :D

No I meant all the others (especially the ones on the vertical sections and feet). They just cheapen the look of the toy.

I've always felt that seekers look rather plain without them. But I can definately see where one would look better without the stickers covering the verticals in jet mode. If the mold had a little ore detail to it I might be tempted to do without, even Datsun level detail would work.

WOW, I have to say your getting better and better.

Heh heh...At first, I read "have" as "hate"!!! @smilepunch@

Vendetta is very good. The coat is very nice and even. Good job!

Silhouette is nice too. I'm surprised a seeker could fly with all that ice on the wings.

I was wondering... Did you have any interest in repainting World's Smallest seekers? (Or Datsuns, for that matter, or even Primes?) I can't imagine the detail required, and the paint might make transforming a challenge...

I really like the second one, but to be honest the first one looks like you blotted White-Out for paint app, maybe you should try a metallic silver instead of white?? #US1#

I was wondering... Did you have any interest in repainting World's Smallest seekers? (Or Datsuns, for that matter, or even Primes?) I can't imagine the detail required, and the paint might make transforming a challenge...

They're way to small for my liking.