Predaking + Ehobby Insecticons

SKYWARP

Just wondering who here has already pre-ordered Predaking or the ehobby Insecticons?

I've been thinking about getting both of them, but I'm still trying to figure out were I'm going to get the money from to pay for them.

even though I already have all 5 Preds, MISB of course, I went ahead and preordered them. I havent preordered the Insecticons... though I should.

Yes you should bud ;) I preordered Predaking too :) One set though, because I don't intend on opening him :)

Hang on... "e-hobby insecticons"?

Did i miss something? Are the announced re-issues E-hobby exclusives or are e-hobby releasing some repaints?

Cheers,

HN.

I haven't pre-ordered either yet, but plan to soon.

Is Predaking official now? Versus a really good and solid rumor?

It's still unofficial, but every online store has him up for preorder - so I would say that's it's pretty much official....

I haven't pre-ordered either yet, but plan to soon.

Is Predaking official now?  Versus a really good and solid rumor?

It's still unofficial, but every online store has him up for preorder - so I would say that's it's pretty much official....

Ok, that's what I thought. I'll wait a little more until it's official to preorder him.

I ordered both. Pred was such a suprise.

Indeed ! A very pleasant surprise at that.

I'll pre-order it and it will also likely be the first Takara Reissue I actually open.

Me too! SOBS are gona make me buy TWO! @loll@ But I shall do so happly! PK is so worth it!

I'm gonna wait to compare prices better, but yeah, I'm getting Predaking and the regular Insecticons.

The BEST thing about this news is that it's so unexpected - I can really see Takara/Hasbro releasing Devastator, Galvatron, Omega Supreme, Shockwave - ANYONE!

... as long as Hasbro cuts their prices a bit, that is.

I'll wait til end of next year or sometime in '06 when hasbro release Predaking, I expect him to be cheaper to since won't be importing.

Don't hold your breath, Takara released Soundwave a year ago, and he still ain't in the US plans.

Predaking may be to high a price point for Hasbro

I just hope the release dates don't get pushed back. Getting Predaking for Christmas would be o so nice.

I just hope it's the metal version, since I have the plastic version from when I was a kid.

I'll wait til end of next year or sometime in '06 when hasbro release Predaking, I expect him to be cheaper to since won't be importing.

Don't hold your breath, Takara released Soundwave a year ago, and he still ain't in the US plans.

Predaking may be to high a price point for Hasbro

Agreed - in fact, Takara has been reissuing plenty while Hasbro has really slowed down as of late...Maybe SDCC will reveal more of their reissuing plans besides Astrotrain

Negative on that prowl... If anything there saving all the good stuff for OTFCC! Thats why even there news on there webpage has been so... STupID!

OH Omega supreme & shockwave DO NOT! STand a chance of being reissused! Those toys belonged to other companys & what not & were only licened to takara/hasbro/whatever for a while ...

I don't know if we'll see 'em or not, but there's always a chance. Whoever owns the rights to these molds stands a WAY better chance at making money if they sell/lease them to Takara/Hasbro. I don't think they're making much money of 'em right now...